Opinions on Volkswagen Golf?

Last time I purchased a car, it was also between a Golf and a Mazda. I think you will love your choice. What color did you get?

Well, I ended up going for the Golf over the Mazda 3 hatch, but it was close. One of the things that really matters to me a lot is visibility out of the car, and I really felt a bit claustrophobic with the small back window of the Mazda (viewing area is close to 50% lower than the Golf, and of my old car). As for reliability, I'll see how it goes over the next 6 years/72000 miles; could always bail out before the warranty period ends. I do like how the car drives; it was the best of any models I had been considering.

I much prefer the ride of the VW golf compared to the similar cars from Japanese manufacturers.

Honestly, their diesels were way better than their Gas versions. IMHO..... Their Pho-Par notwithstanding. It did not change the fact they were great performing and fuel efficient cars. If they switched from their "Heated Cat" technology. to Blu-Tec. Life would have been good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom