Pension Papers Are Officially Filed!!!

Goonie

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Well, Tuesday morning I talked to our HR person about health insurance, my old CPA about taxes and my W-4P, and a rep at our pension fund office. I then faxed in all of the required forms and paperwork!!! I logged into my account at their website Wednesday morning, and all the paperwork had been reviewed and accepted!!!

My last day on the j*b will be April 6th, and my first pension check will be deposited in my bank account on May 1st!!!

What a relief!!! Only 28 days until I get to enjoy unlimited, endless days of play!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Also, I'd to thank ALL of you folks here on the boards for all the info and insight that has been posted on here. It's been both helpful, and sometimes hilarious, but mostly it's been very much appreciated!!! I look forward to hanging out with you all for many more years!!! Again, THANKS!!!

--- Goon --

Congratulations.

I hope you enjoy retirement as much as I have.

Congratulations. Keep us posted. those of us who are still dreamers take your lead and it helps keep the eye on the prize.

EXCELLENT Goonie!!! Way to go and enjoy the days you have yet to appear at office, they are very sweet once the paperwork is in! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Woo-hooo! Another graduate!

Congratulations!

But, what will you DO all day? :LOL:

Congrats to you! :D

However, I can't let my hubby see this post....he's got 2 more years to go. :p

DST will get you there 1 hour quicker. Welcome to the club.

Congratulations. You are (another) inspiration to us still planning.

Oh man it really is Fantastic!

Congrats! :D

What is so great You Live A month and they Send You A Check!
Then You Live another month and they do it again and again and again.......

Sweeeeeet!

Congratulations! Those last days are so much fun just sitting there and dreaming of all the things that you could do in retirement. My w*rk - not someone elses w*rk.

Congratulations Goonie!

My retirement started on April 5th 2005, so two years down, and life is good. I wouldn't go back if they paid me. Oops, they pay me to be retired!

Back
Top Bottom