Personal Capital Account Locked

oaklanding

Dryer sheet wannabe
Has anyone had a problem recently with your Personal Capital dashboard being locked and had trouble getting it unlocked through Personal Capital's online support services?

I've been locked out of my account for over a week. I had tried logging in to my Personal Capital account from a different device and didn't have the correct password. Personal Capital's online support services have been very difficult to get replies from. It seems like it would be a simple fix, but they don't respond. It's kind of concerning as Personal Capital has all of my account information.

Yes! It took about a week to get it unlocked. For some reason the option to send an unlock code to my email address wouldn't unlock the account. When I had them verify via a phone call it worked immediately.

Thanks, Bssterl. The other problem has been that the "verify account" via text or phone that Personal Capital has also hasn't worked. I just got an email message from them that they want the last four numbers of several account numbers, so hopefully I'm getting closer to being unlocked.

Back
Top Bottom