Photo Sharing Thread II

IndependentlyPoor

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Per Martha's request, I started a new thread.

Doggie mind control.
The morning view from our kitchen window.

Put down the coffee.
Don't even think of a second cup.
Step away from the newspaper.
Take us to the park!!!
Molly and Marshall.jpg

Please don't blow my cover...I think they're coming...

Attachments

• kitty.jpg
    kitty.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 8
I tried to sleep in later this morning, but was awaked by my cat meowing about 0.00000001 inches from my face. Cat mind control goes more like this:

Get your lazy a*** outta bed right now and feed me! As the old saying goes, "Dogs have owners, cats have staff."

I have 4 cats, but the oldest is the spokescat for the group when feeding time is concerned. He also lets me know when I'm spending too much time on the 'puter and should be tending to the herd. Here's a pic of him staring at me while on line, most likely hangin' around here:

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 8
The Boss

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 11
I tried to sleep in later this morning, but was awaked by my cat meowing about 0.00000001 inches from my face. Cat mind control goes more like this:

Get your lazy a*** outta bed right now and feed me! As the old saying goes, "Dogs have owners, cats have staff."

I have 4 cats, but the oldest is the spokescat for the group when feeding time is concerned. He also lets me know when I'm spending too much time on the 'puter and should be tending to the herd. Here's a pic of him staring at me while on line, most likely hangin' around here:
How can anyone be online with something like that staring so fixedly at you:)

Memories of our spring garden, before the relentless heat scorched everything. I was told that this is a walking iris, but it doesn't look like the images I found online, so I don't know what it is.
Iris.jpeg

It finally rained in Austin. Good thing too. The bamboo was starting to die, and I didn't think anything could kill bamboo.

This is a picture of Red Bud Isle in Ladybird Lake (nee Town Lake) in the spring when things were still green. The entire island is a dog off-leash park.

133_3389a.jpg

I don't know what the flowering tree is.

Pretty picture..... I've aleays liked that area. :)
Hard to tell, but the tree reminds me of what we used to call a Golden Rain Tree.

If that's the lake I'm thinking of, it's well known for catch and release carp fishing. I think they've caught some in the 40 lb. range. That would be fun.

A clematis vine, first time it ever bloomed for me. :D
My flegling mini-vineyard, with 1 of 3 seedless table grape vines doing what comes naturally.

Attachments

• Summer09 001.jpg
    Summer09 001.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Summer09 002.jpg
    Summer09 002.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
Everyone knows that bookshelves are ideal to store books and knickknack, but did you know that they are also great for cat storage?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
And here's a pic of my good Carl dog from a few years ago. He had his spleen out on Friday and unfortunately the diagnosis is lymphoma. He's 11 now, so we're hoping for the best.

Attachments

• Carl.jpg
    Carl.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom