Please post your favorite podcasts

podcast...I have a computer, a smart phone, and a tv. What do I use for podcast?

I have a podcast app on my cell phone that I listen to while walking for exercise..
The moth
This American life,
Criminal,
Stacking Benjamin’s
Afford anything.

podcast...I have a computer, a smart phone, and a tv. What do I use for podcast?

You need a host app to collect your podcasts. I use stitcher.

https://www.stitcher.com

Spotify also will host them.

Download the app. Sign in and download away. Sticher has a premium area. I don't know if that is ad free. My free side has ads. Not too obtrusive. But i did try out one show that had 10 minutes of ads. That one got deleted

Last edited:
Sean Carroll's Mindscape
Crazy/Genius
Radiolab
Revisionist History
Freakonomics

Obscure

Animal Spirits

In the Dark (especially Season 2)

Coffee Break Italian

These are some great suggestions. I usually listen to Podcasts either on my phone or on my Apple Watch.

I like the podcast me Half Size Me. Since it is about weight loss/maintenance and exercise I often listen to it while I am doing strength training at the Y. Gives me a very virtuous feeling (and is a great podcast).

“Presidential”, from the Washington Post, has interested me lately. It reviews each of the US Presidents (one per episode) from Washington to now.

Last edited:
I thought we had a recent thread for this.... I like Barry Ritholtz’ Masters In Business, also Allworth Financial, and several NPR productions.

Long time listener of the Adam Corolla show. (I also listen to plenty of other stuff (news, some sports from my home town), politics, economic stuff.)

On the stock market front, I download CNBC's Fast Money. I find it better to listen on podcast while out walking or working than to watch the show live.

Back
Top Bottom