• Reasonable Doubt

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Guilty

Votes: 79 82.3%

• Total voters

Purron

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
What do you think?

My gut feeling says guilty. But if I was on the juror it would be tougher to say. Kinda tough to dig and find the truth with a pathological liar.

My gut feeling says guilty. But if I was on the juror it would be tougher to say. Kinda tough to dig and find the truth with a pathological liar.

I hear ya. I'm curious because I've been called to serve on jury duty several times. I think I'd have a really hard time if I was on this jury.

I hear ya. I'm curious because I've been called to serve on jury duty several times. I think I'd have a really hard time if I was on this jury.
I would too but the fact that she did nothing when her daughter disappeared would sway me towards voting guilty .

Guilty of at least felony murder.

We need a pool/poll of when the jury will be back!

She seems to be a sociopath whether she is guilty or not. The prosecution has a compelling case based on circumstantial evidence but no "smoking gun". She is definitely a liar. I personally believe she is guilty.

I wouldn't know about this at all except on vacation I was stuck in a small room with only cable TV. What a waste of human life .... the reporters, the TV personalities, the rest of the media, what a waste. Thankfully, non-cable TV media seem to be out of the loop on this one.

But I suppose, this can be said to be like the Lindbergh baby or the JonBenét Ramsey of 2011.

Would you have a hard time because you're not sure she's guilty or because it's a death penalty case?

I think she's guilty as sin. Do you think George took her from the pool and tossed the baby into the swamp after he testified he buried his animals?
Is this what a grandfather would do with his drowned grand daughter?

Would you have a hard time because you're not sure she's guilty or because it's a death penalty case?

I think she's guilty as sin. Do you think George took her from the pool and tossed the baby into the swamp after he testified he buried his animals?
Is this what a grandfather would do with his drowned grand daughter?

Like Purron, I would have a hard time with this case if on the jury. I would have a hard time deciding because honestly, at present I am not sure if the evidence proves she did it beyond a reasonable doubt. It really doesn't seem as "open-and-shut" as I had thought it would be, prior to the trial. But then, if I was on the jury I'd have listened to more of it and I'd have a better idea of what the evidence includes and doesn't include.

If I decided she was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, then the death penalty wouldn't deter me from making my decision.

You missed a category.

4) WTF is Casey Anthony and what is he accued of?
too funny! IF you are serious then I commend you for insulating yourself from the pop-media news machine.

Actually I had no idea. I'm Canadian and I guess the news here doesn't include all US trials. I did google and find out what you're talking abot. I have no opinion.

Like Purron, I would have a hard time with this case if on the jury. I would have a hard time deciding because honestly, at present I am not sure if the evidence proves she did it beyond a reasonable doubt. It really doesn't seem as "open-and-shut" as I had thought it would be, prior to the trial. But then, if I was on the jury I'd have listened to more of it and I'd have a better idea of what the evidence includes and doesn't include.

If I decided she was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, then the death penalty wouldn't deter me from making my decision.

Can you bring up one reason you think she's not guilty? It was either George or Casey so do you think George did it? Was George out at the clubs after the death? Do you think it's normal that a Mother wouldn't report her daughter missing after a month? If she wasn't guilty she would have taken the stand and testified.

Sheeeesh! What more do you need. Now show us some evidence that points to not guilty.

Can you bring up one reason you think she's not guilty?

Innocent until proven guilty? I think the burden of proof is upon the prosecution.

73ss454 said:
It was either George or Casey so do you think George did it?

I don't see why we should think that it was either George or Casey - - guess I just don't know as much about the case as you do.

If the evidence proves that she did it, then I am with you 100% - - she deserves no mercy.

Last edited:
The Defense said that the baby drowned in the back yard pool and George found her. So it's either George who covered it up or Casey that killed her.

I don't see one thing that says she didn't do it.

I can see having a hard time convicting her with a death penalty but IMHO she's guilty and I voted that way.

Maybe neither story is the truth. I have no clue! I am pretty sure that Casey is a habitual liar. Maybe I just didn't hear enough of the trial to know of all the evidence.

Maybe neither story is the truth. I have no clue! I am pretty sure that Casey is a habitual liar. Maybe I just didn't hear enough of the trial to know of all the evidence.

No it was one of them and the trial was based on that fact and the defense is trying to use George as a scape goat.

I can't imagine anyone who listened to the trial saying there's a reasonable doubt. I'd love to hear what anyone would base the doubt on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom