Poll: Pick a number between 1 and 10

Pick a number between 1 and 10

• 1. Invalid poll. 1 isn't BETWEEN 1 and 10.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • 2. Is this a pre-tax or post-tax number?

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Three. No fair, this option doesn't apply to people outside the US who may not speak or write Engli

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • 4. Exactly 4, and I'm also going to post my answer to make sure people know I picked 4.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • 6. Hey, I wanted to answer 5, why isn't that an option?

• b. I'm unable to follow directions.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • 7. 7, but once I'm retired it's going to be 2.

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • 8. What if I'm exactly halfway between 7 & 8? I just don't know how to answer. Please advise.

• 9. Is the value of my house included in this number? What about my pension?

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • I like pie. None of these numbers apply to me but I wanted to answer anyway.

Votes: 33 40.2%

• Total voters
<pedantic>
e^(i*pi) is in fact -1, so it is in the same number space (the real numbers), but isn't between 1 and 10 per the poll.
</pedantic>

yea... that iss my IQ... I meant to do e^(i*pi/2)

with pie being a choice... which is not a number at all and not therefore not a number between 0 and 10.. than why can't I opt for complex numbers?

This poll should be all the proof newbies need to see that no one will understand or care about their numbers like they do. Even though they might think numbers is complicated and they have so many numbers to decide from, they need to understand why they should pick a particular number before turning the decision over to a F(igure) A(advisor).

What ever number keeps the rally going.

In between surfin' the Web for travel info, I've got to do something.

Runningbum my virtual hat is off to you. :greetings10:

I was thinking of doing a nonsense poll, but did not have the courage to do so. :facepalm:

Can I have partial credit for the thought?

Runningbum my virtual hat is off to you. :greetings10:

I was thinking of doing a nonsense poll, but did not have the courage to do so. :facepalm:

Can I have partial credit for the thought?

I dunno. Maybe you should do a poll... :D

Studies say the number should be no more than 4 but I started out (no pension) with 6 the first year and even hit 9 once before SS kicked in. Since then I've kept it between 3 and 4.

Cherry pie is good, pecan pie with just a little vanilla ice cream is good... but if we get mince pie :sick: then let's protest! :ROFLMAO:

Hey, I happen to love mince pie! Add some hard sauce (butter, sugar and a good brandy, lots of brandy!) and I am in heaven!

Hey, I happen to love mince pie! Add some hard sauce (butter, sugar and a good brandy, lots of brandy!) and I am in heaven!

:sick:

My brother George was like you, and it was very handy for me as a child. Any mince pie that came my way, I shoved over to him and he "took care of it" for me... :D Easier than carrying out to the trash.

I recall the time I had a kidney meat pie in Australia, somewhere near the Blue Mountains. I had read that this was one of the local specialties, so I just had to try it.

Immediately after digging into it and smelling the aroma, stupid me realized that it was of course made with kidney. Duh!

I did finish it though. My wife had something else, but it was not as memorable.

Back
Top Bottom