Posting while creative

Christine

Full time employment: Posting here.
I've read with great interest the current threads about personalities - and booze.

Now I've had 3 beers and feel unusually creative. :rolleyes:

So I just wondered - do you post with alcohol or similar in your veins? And does it affect your typing skills or which posts you reply to?

I belive my typing skills work OK except for backspace beeing used more frequently. But this thread? Definately out of bounds. :greetings10:

So I just wondered - do you post with alcohol or similar in your veins? And does it affect your typing skills or which posts you reply to?

I got banned from a website forum for posting after too many glasses of wine. :LOL:

So I came here and permanently gave up drinking!

Last edited:
Better than drunk texting. That can really get you into trouble!

I've read with great interest the current threads about personalities - and booze.

Now I've had 3 beers and feel unusually creative. :rolleyes:

I belive my typing skills work OK except for backspace beeing used more frequently. But this thread? Definately out of bounds. :greetings10:

Hmmmm

Just did a major wine tasting at Desert Wind Winery and have a nice buzz. Are we feeling more creative? Maybe.

Careful: alcohol can make you one think they are creative when they are just uninhibited. But that can be fun too...

So I just wondered - do you post with alcohol or similar in your veins?

Nope, never. I tend to make bad decisions when PUI so my rule is no posting and never, ever, buy anything online. I might put something in a "wish list" but will not actually buy until the next day.

She will do a cartwheel instead.

I wish! :LOL: But thank you for thinking I could. :flowers:

Nope, never. I tend to make bad decisions when PUI so my rule is no posting and never, ever, buy anything online. I might put something in a "wish list" but will not actually buy until the next day.

So for BUI you pay a big "fine" but if you are lucky you get something you actually like? Sounds risky - but perhaps an efficient way to blow that dough!

Back
Top Bottom