PSA: Save $8.62 Today On Amazon (sold by Amazon only)

I have Prime, but didn't get the email.

However, as soon as I logged into Amazon, the offer was right there at the top of the page.

I don't have anything to buy anyway. Pffft to Amazon.

I might as well wait for the next $15 off $75 from eBay.

Yeah, I placed an order 2 days ago that would have been perfect. Oh well!

Consolation - that order arrives today!

UPDATE

Apparently, you don't need to have Prime.

I did not receive the email, and I was still able to make use of it.

The promo code is good on non-Amazon physical gift cards.

I bought a $50 Whole Foods gift card.
I ended paying $50 - $8.63 = $41.37

Hmmm - good tip!

I didn't get an e-mail or see anything about it when I went to the site, but it worked great at checkout. Thanks for the tip - I was going to place an order this week anyway.

UPDATE

Apparently, you don't need to have Prime.

I did not receive the email, and I was still able to make use of it.

Thanks ! I just bought a $50.00 gift card for $41.37

I'm disappointed there's nothing I can buy now to take advantage of this offer. There's nothing I need now. :(

Great suggestion. I just paid $41.37 for a $50 Panera Bread gift card plus got a $1 digital credit by choosing delayed shipment.

Brilliant idea, another thanks from me.

DW got the BIGTHANKS email but she does not have the account. The account is in my name and all the emails come to me. Weird.

I got the email but it is not working for me... trying to buy some electronics that are over $60 but it doesn't take it. :(

Just used this to pick up a $50 Lowe's gift card for $41.37. Thanks for the tip!

Whatever you are buying must be sold by Amazon and not a 2nd party.

Yeah, as soon as I posted my problem I reread the email. :blush:

Found items being sold by Amazon and it works, thanks.

I got my discount. Bought a machete, mine seems to have gone missing.

DH finally remembered that he was almost out of air conditioner filters and I had one small item I wanted, so I was able to order some things we needed after all!

BTW - since we have separate Amazon accounts we each took advantage of the discount.

Thanks for the heads-up, RG (RetiredGypsy). I saved $8.63.
But, Amazon made me work for it. First, I couldn't remember the promotion code, so I had to go looking for that (twice). Then I couldn't get the right combination of items to buy that would trigger the promotion code.
Finally, it all came to fruition as I bought: Legal-sized lavender-colored hanging folders, Powerstep orthodics (in blue), extra durable moleskin (in a mole-like color) to protect my tennis shoes as per another thread, and lastly, but certainly not leastly, I bought Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Stick SPF 50+ (color, neutral).

It all came to $63.20 after the discount.

Awesome! I just got a $50 lowes gift card with the offer. That'll come in handy.. too bad it only works once...

Awesome! I just got a $50 lowes gift card with the offer. That'll come in handy.. wonder if it only works once...

Unfortunately. :LOL:

Unless you have someone else who also has an Amazon account, even under the Prime household.

I'm disappointed I'm not getting anything. I have a stack of DVDs I'm waiting to fall under $10/each. If I get them now they'll average to $15/each with the coupon, still more than $20 I'd save by just waiting, and that's including the 5% extra from the Amazon card.

I ended up stocking up on canned cat food (finally found a brand the kitties really like) and refill cartridges for my label maker. $8.62 saved is $8.62 earned.

Everything I need or want is cheaper somewhere else and I lose gift cards or forget to use them before they expire. Guess I will miss out on this deal.

Thanks. I ordered printer ink, since I can't print anything now.

Back
Top Bottom