Psst! Wanna Buy a Slightly Used Colonoscope?

What SHOCKED me when I got my colonoscopy was that the women besides me was getting her THROAT scoped! All I could think of during the wait was "How well could they clean these things!" :p :-X

OK, I had both done. They call it an "over and under." :LOL: Different scopes used, thank God, and fortunately, lots of good drugs, so you don't really care WHAT they do!

He stole 66 of them.

Man, that guy had colonoscopes up the wazoo!

Here in SF, a high percentage of wazoo's might hold all 66. Err, that's just a guess, no evidence so there may be holes in my theory.

Hehe he gambled most of the profits..What a dolt.

tryan said:
What SHOCKED me when I got my colonoscopy was that the women besides me was getting her THROAT scoped! All I could think of during the wait was "How well could they clean these things!" :p :-X

They are different scopes. Plus they go into a dishwasher type machine that disinfects and sterilizes them .So not to worry !

Moemg said:
They are different scopes. Plus they go into a dishwasher type machine that disinfects and sterilizes them .So not to worry !

Reminds me of the old joke about the difference between an oral thermometer and a rectal thermometer: the taste.

We're darn close to another discussion on the various benefits of mexican bungie jumping...

Moemg said:

Ha! Not at my local hospital. Here in Loudoun County, Va they were busted for not cleaning them properly and there was a big investigation on whether they gave anyone any diseases. I don't remember the outcome as I was not involved.

Mike D.

The disposable ones are cheaper. Plus they don't have to be sterile (think of where they're going). Why do I know this? :p

I wonder how long until someone points out how long a used disposable colonoscope sits in a landfill before it breaks down into some horrible set of compounds... ;)

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
I wonder how long until someone points out how long a used disposable colonoscope sits in a landfill before it breaks down into some horrible set of compounds... ;)

Hmmm. They could easily be saved from the landfills. Simply put them on Freecycle.

BUM said:
The disposable ones are cheaper. Plus they don't have to be sterile (think of where they're going). Why do I know this? :p

Well now BUM, you wouldn't happen to be a proctologist, would you? Scoper......or scopee?

Meadbh said:
Well now BUM, you wouldn't happen to be a proctologist, would you? Scoper......or scopee?

I have seen a lot of a$$holz in my life... sorry I just couldn't resist. :LOL:

talk about a crappy job, i saw on an advertisment for a colonscope that each one was individually tested.

and you though your job was bad!

Back
Top Bottom