Quick question on G24-lite

imoldernu

Gone but not forgotten
I know... dumb question... but I can't figure out what this means... Best so far is
Take advantage of M2M. We've invented the "Lite" version of the G24 for large-scale M2M systems that have simple functional needs. With a price tag that matches its name, G24-Lite offers Telit quality and a specifically selected feature set for a whole new generation of M2M.

Wiki seems to start in the middle of the page too, and even "ASK" doesn't have the Q/A....

I'm prompted to download updates to G24-lite... Frustrated, 'cuz I don't even know what this is except it pertains to Motorola... presumeably my Motorola modem.

I'm prompted to download updates to G24-lite... Frustrated, 'cuz I don't even know what this is except it pertains to Motorola... presumeably my Motorola modem.

Found reference to Motorola GSM modem at

http://www.motorolasolutions.com/we...atic Files/G24-EDGE Product Brochure_New1.pdf

"Powering non-stop Moto2Moto wireless communication. G24 is the small engine that does. Powering connectivity in every type of M2M application..."

Although I'd still be wary of a third-party link, but that's just the way I roll.

Back
Top Bottom