Re: Are polls anonymous?

laurence

Moderator Emeritus

Yawn, Mike-1 you already told us about how much better a moderator you were on your board. Please spare us the same tale under a different name....

Laurence said:
Yawn, Mike-1 you already told us about how much better a moderator you were on your board. Please spare us the same tale under a different name....

I just checked all the past posts and I see no such evidence. If however I missed something then please quote it here.

PS .. do try to get your facts right next time if that isn't asking too much.

PPS .. seems to me you are not familar with the term 'constructive criticism'. Or is your way the only way?

:D

Deja vu all over again, this is the same troll bait you threw out last time at me, Mike-1. Who are you fooling?

Laurence said:
Deja vu all over again, this is the same troll bait you threw out last time at me, Mike-1. Who are you fooling?

Nobody.

I simply offer another POV. Another perspective. You guys resent it.

Now why would that be?

For some reason I can not understand you and CFB and maybe a few others have this thing about trolls. You guys must dream about them. Why are you all so obsessed with non-existent trolls?

Why do you not take the hint when you are banned the first time, mike-1? G.A.L.

Laurence said:
Why do you not take the hint when you are banned the first time, mike-1? G.A.L.

Simply because I do not take hints.

If limey is to banished then you folks know exactly what to so and how to do it.

However your decision must not be arbitrary. Better have good reasons.

Meanwhile I will post away if and when I see fit.

Have a good day Laurence!

Laurence, I respectfully refer you to my sig line regarding this obnoxious louse.

brewer12345 said:
Laurence, I respectfully refer you to my sig line regarding this obnoxious louse.
We're working on it. 

As you know the issue isn't whether or not to ban, it's stamping down all the little mole heads when they pop up...

Might be worthwhile to go the extra mile and inform his ISP of harrassing behavior. They might close his account.

We also have a couple of lawyers hanging around, probably not billing any hours right now...

(cough cough, in an official sounding voice): We will be incrementally intensifying our response until this issue is resolved permanently. :)

"I have hitherto intentionally refrained from posting to this thread expressly to avoid the potential of this happening." :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom