Recent Photo

Many of you have seen this one, it's from last August, but I have no more recent one.

img_932349_0_fd3c5faf8bca06141d2317f4e2f3fd9c.jpg

Mr. bbbamI....taken last year....

Attachments

• DSC00763.jpg
    DSC00763.jpg
    787.5 KB · Views: 146
Alright, since I've really enjoyed seeing what you all really look like, I'm gonna break down and post a pic of DH and I (where you can actually see what we look like -with DH's permission of course). This was taken at a festival last month.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 151
I see a lot of happy people! This ER stuff must be OK after all.

Ha

Khan, thanks for starting this thread. I think a lot of folks really are enjoying it. I know I am. Nice to meet all of you.
Khan, I also have to say that you often seem to start threads that really catch on and stay on and on and on. Keep it up as this is what makes this forum so much fun. :greetings10:

Alright, since I've really enjoyed seeing what you all really look like, I'm gonna break down and post a pic of DH and I (where you can actually see what we look like -with DH's permission of course). This was taken at a festival last month.
Ok...I know my pic was small....here are my eyes...I bet you'd know me anywhere now! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• eyes.jpg
    eyes.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 96
Khan, thanks for starting this thread. I think a lot of folks really are enjoying it. I know I am. Nice to meet all of you.
Khan, I also have to say that you often seem to start threads that really catch on and stay on and on and on. Keep it up as this is what makes this forum so much fun. :greetings10:
I agree 100%....:flowers:

OK. I'm in. Here is a recent pic from the Bat Cave.

I have to play a little game with y'all, though. One of these guys is not me. :whistle:

I left clues in one old post, though.

Cheers,

Ed

Attachments

• Cobra-1.jpg
    Cobra-1.jpg
    656.1 KB · Views: 95
OK. I'm in. Here is a recent pic from the Bat Cave.

I have to play a little game with y'all, though. One of these guys is not me. :whistle:

I left clues in one old post, though.

Cheers,

Ed

Since I'm really wasting the day ironing ,packing and reading the Internet I'll take a stab and say it is the driver . Now what is my prize ? If I am right I'll also identify the post for bonus points !

Where I come out of the woodwork:

me%20at%20market%202009.jpg

Khan, I wish I lived in your neighborhood so we could visit the farmer's market or have lunch together once in a while. This thread is special. So many beautiful faces. I'll work on getting up the nerve to post a photo too.

Me with Girlfriend

Attachments

• Travelover_Girlfriend.jpg
    Travelover_Girlfriend.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,671
Since I'm really wasting the day ironing ,packing and reading the Internet I'll take a stab and say it is the driver . Now what is my prize ? If I am right I'll also identify the post for bonus points !

I'll give you a hint. One of us is rich and handsome. I am the other one. :LOL:

Me with Girlfriend

I love this:flowers: As an animal shelter volunteer, nothing touches my heart like seeing the bond between a person and their companion animal. Your dog is one of the really lucky ones. Or perhaps I should say you're the lucky one.

Wow, this is my favorite thread so far. Thanks for starting it Khan. I love being able to see what people look like also. Every one here is so much more computer literate than I am. I do not have a picture on my Facebook page. I was just tagged for a couple of photos on fb and it said that you could use for your profile pic and I could not even figure out how to get it over there. I admit it, I am an idiot regarding posting pictures and the like.

Ok, I'll go out on a limb here.

Attachments

• Del taco LV.jpg
    Del taco LV.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 87
Khan is officially the best e-r.org thread starter EVER.

I don't have any photos on this netbook so I took this up close with my webcam (because bbbam did the closeup thing first and she's definitely the cool girl so I'm copying her :) ), which gave me an interesting crosseyed effect:

Attachments

• 094908.jpg
    094908.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 80

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom