Recent Photo

They'd have to get past my revolver....:LOL:

This may surprise some of you, but I'm actually pretty good with a gun. My Kansas uncle taught me to shoot years ago and said I was a natural.

So anyone with nefarious intentions better steer clear!

CatMad3.gif

I love all the pics on this thread. :smitten: The women are lovely and soulful and the men are handsome. :)

I´m not about to trash your statement about men by posting my pic.....:D Well, anyway, I don´t know how to do it. Somebody told me once how to do it, but I botched it several times:blush:!!!

I agree with many of you-this is one of the best threads ever, if not the best:)!

I´m not about to trash your statement about men by posting my pic.....:D Well, anyway, I don´t know how to do it. Somebody told me once how to do it, but I botched it several times:blush:!!!

I agree with many of you-this is one of the best threads ever, if not the best:)!

If you have the photo on your computer, just click on the "paperclip" icon above your post. Click on "browse" to find the photo file on your computer, upload it, and it will appear at the bottom of your post.

bbbamI said:
The women are lovely and soulful and the men are handsome. :)
And I had to go and ruin it by posting my picture.... :)

Yes, you and the other guys here proved that the guys are not just handsome, but both handsome and soulful too! You look like you had a great time flying in those days.

Good grief! I was just being mischievous when I made the taunting post. No reaction at all from the men, but the women were pulling out their guns! :nonono:

Will you please put that down, so we can talk? Please? :flowers:

Good grief! I was just being mischievous when I made the taunting post. No reaction at all from the men, but the women were pulling out their guns! :nonono:

Will you please put that down, so we can talk. Please? :flowers:

Hey, where's YOUR photo? Did you post one? I didn't see it.

Well, what do you want to talk about darlin'? :flowers:

Hey Vicente! good to see you post again!

You talkin' to me?

;)

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 45
And I had to go and ruin it by posting my picture.... :)
Well...I'll be the first to admit I can be clueless and confused on many subjects. But there is one thing I definitely know...and that would be recognizing handsome men. Adding your pic proved my earlier statement. ;)

I will not be posting a recent pic anytime soon............its already on too many milk cartons across the US.....the witness protection folks are pretty touchy these days......:)
Mmmm...and what does your sig line say? :whistle:

International man of mystery

Prodigal son...

Attachments

• hfwr.jpg
    hfwr.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 1,262
Ziggy , You are very handsome . Actually all the guys are still hot even if their companions are dogs !:)

I have always been told I had a face only a mother could love. But I proved them wrong, my dog loves me. Especially around dinner time.:blink:

Ah! Vicente, HFWR, WesternSkies... like the other men on the forum, you are all very handsome!

I can see it now -- a lavishly illustrated calendar entitled "Men of Early Retirement" ($49.99 + postage). Someone could retire nicely on the profits. :D

I will not be posting a recent pic anytime soon............its already on too many milk cartons across the US.....the witness protection folks are pretty touchy these days......:)

I found a picture of Finance Dude and I can see his hesitation in posting it as his wife is famous in a political way and he did not want to out her! :)

Attachments

• todd-palin-photo.jpg
    todd-palin-photo.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,235
Well, I have not had time to look through my photos to select one that shows I am nearly Steve McQueen's twin.

Who are you kidding? You won't even post a photo of your RV, let alone your own mugshot...:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom