Recent Photo

I have always been told I had a face only a mother could love. But I proved them wrong, my dog loves me. Especially around dinner time.:blink:

We can only hope to be half as good as our dog thinks we are...

Ah! Vicente, HFWR, WesternSkies... like the other men on the forum, you are all very handsome!

I can see it now -- a lavishly illustrated calendar entitled "Men of Early Retirement" ($49.99 + postage). Someone could retire nicely on the profits. :D

You are very kind, if slightly sight impaired... Is this calendar to be "full monty"? That should result in lots of giggling and pointing!

All these photos show that there are not too many lumpen in our cyberspace slum!

(yes, I shamelessly stole that repartee from bbbam in another thread this morning.)

I found a picture of Finance Dude and I can see his hesitation in posting it as his wife is famous in a political way and he did not want to out her! :)

RATS!! I have been outed..........I AM Todd Palin...........;)

img_932921_0_425ed0ca33bd3bfeefa1ce1dcaa64aac.jpg

JonnyM with Better Half. From the California State Fair a while back. Hence the somewhat surreal fakey background, It's all I could find people. Being she's a vampire I was surprised the photo came out at all...

You bear an uncanny resemblance to Jeff Bridges !

Here are Faye and I after stuffing ourselves on Sunday May 2nd at the buffet brunch in the Paradise Village El Tigre golf clubhouse in PV:
(sorry about the shades but it was squinting weather.)

Attachments

• CIMG2766s.jpg
    CIMG2766s.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 53
I decided to post more of a close up photo. I'm an avid outdoorsman, so naturally my favorite photos are from my adventures. You may have noticed I kinda like the Grand Canyon :D

And under that hat is the same hair style favored by Ziggy and Westernskies :cool:

img_933095_0_c0d02f468556a84cc96b921e283af9b2.jpg

...Is this calendar to be "full monty"? That should result in lots of giggling and pointing!
Hey, remember that Alan was talking about hiding the "embarrassment". For proud people who feel differently, I won't dissuade you. :whistle:

And this calendar better be published soon, as the "stats" of our FIRE'ed heroes are dwindling fast if the market keeps moving like it does today. :(

No, I am still NOT in. I have a fiduciary obligation to people who entrust me with their coffee cans filled with Krugerrands and buried in my backyard. :angel:

Someday, I swear, I will pos a pic of myself.........:)

OK, no hiding, here is a much larger shot of me (and DW) taken this week on a walk up "S" mountain in Salida, Colorado.

Attachments

• Salida -On top of S mountain.jpg
    Salida -On top of S mountain.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 54
The men could have MF prospectuses, Stock certificates, Financial magazines, Estate Plans etc to hide their embarrassment.
I'm going to need a considerably bigger laptop.

Any nerd needing just a TI scientific calculator?

PS. Arghh! Who the h*ll cares about netbooks or 21" notebooks? My stock portion alone is down 3.17% today. Still waiting on MF reporting. Where's Dawg52 when I need a commiserating poster? :banghead:

OK, no hiding, here is a much larger shot of me (and DW) taken this week on a walk up "S" mountain in Salida, Colorado.

I do love seeing the person behind the funniest dating stories ever. And Mrs. Alan is adorable!

I do love seeing the person behind the funniest dating stories ever. And Mrs. Alan is adorable!

Thank you - she has the patience of a saint, and has needed it living with me all these years. :angel:

She reminds me a *lot* of one of my college professors.

This prompted me to look for a picture of her in cap and gown on graduation day and I don't have one of either of us in our finery on that day. Bit sad - a lost photo of a great memory. :(

Any nerd needing just a TI scientific calculator?

PS. Arghh! Who the h*ll cares about netbooks or 21" notebooks? My stock portion alone is down 3.17% today. Still waiting on MF reporting. Where's Dawg52 when I need a commiserating poster? :banghead:

Damn, what happened today?
img_933193_0_0ff25d720d269205de68fc80b5a9b3e4.gif

Back
Top Bottom