Request for Beta Readers

I enjoyed the story, thanks for the copy. Particularly liked that it was not predictable and kept options open for the reader to speculate through well past the first half of the book.

A couple things though, the sub story of Jakes meth dealing brother seemed incomplete. I expected that thread to matter to the whole story a bit more.

I agree with REWahoo - More sex, and pictures too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Okay, good feedback, thanks.

>A continuity issue were chapter 34 has Marie in a shootout ...

Oops. I'll have to fix that.

> More sex

Okay, I just thought of a good place to put it.

I just read a sex scene in Follet's The Man from St. Petersburg, in which the woman says "Bite them. Bite them hard. I want to feel them all evening," and I thought, "I can do better than that." There's something else that she says that's even sillier, but I can't repeat it here.

Last edited:
I'm working my way through it bit by bit (which is funny, because it's a total page-turner). Will PM you with some thoughts when I'm done.

Amethyst

Good. I'd gotten a bit worried when not hearing from many beta readers, but I've realized I just haven't given people enough time to read.

Good. I'd gotten a bit worried when not hearing from many beta readers, but I've realized I just haven't given people enough time to read.

I've been thinking I should apologize. I've been really caught up in another book and haven't started yours yet. Hopefully I'll get there in time to be of some value.

Thanks, Brett, I'll send you a PM. No problem, Harley.

>More sex.

Just added a sex scene in chapter thirty-nine. Best scene of the book. I'll have to make the new .mobi file available to those who haven't gotten that far yet.

Thanks for prodding me to write that. It improves the book.

Is Cronkite involved? :ROFLMAO:

Sent my comments to you yesterday...or so I thought. Turns out I sent them to someone called T-Al :LOL: Anyway, I found my error this morning and just sent you a PM.

Amethyst

Back
Top Bottom