Rest Your Dogs Here! Photos!!

Dawg, You dog must really love the water! She is a beaut.

Thanks! She does love the water. Amazing how it cools and perks her up on a long walk. The lake shown here is around a 4 mile walking trail. She swims all along the way an easily makes the hike, even on a hot day. On another walk we take where she does not have the opportunity to swim, she drags towards the end and it is only 2 miles in length.

Milo is my avatar but here's a newer one of him. And one of my favorite from his puppy days.

~~ Hi everybody!

Attachments

• Milo on Vaca.JPG
    Milo on Vaca.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Milo and Santa.JPG
    Milo and Santa.JPG
    854.6 KB · Views: 2
sprawling dog collection...

Attachments

• PB090097.JPG
    PB090097.JPG
    450.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Gabe 30 months 029.jpg
    Gabe 30 months 029.jpg
    728.7 KB · Views: 1
  • jazslep.jpg
    jazslep.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1
Yeah.... I drifted away. SO is happily ER'ed for the present, and I've found that it makes working so much nicer for me, because I don't have to do all the housekeeping, etc. in addition to working. He's installed a hot tub, and is also busy building an addition to the house.
I'm going to keep working a little longer for the health insurance, and to make sure my stash isn't ravaged by market crashes and inflation.

In order to avoid hi-jacking this thread I offer this additional Milo Picture, taken on our great RV trip last summer:

Attachments

• Milo RV.JPG
    Milo RV.JPG
    994.7 KB · Views: 4
Jake (the big one...he found us when he was fully grown so no puppy pics) likes to go out when its 100 and lays on his back in the grass in the full sun. Wacky dog.

Jake (the big one...he found us when he was fully grown so no puppy pics) likes to go out when its 100 and lays on his back in the grass in the full sun. Wacky dog.

Have you ever computed the volume of shed hair per day?

How about equal rights for cats ?

Thanks for spicing up the thread, Moe. The Equal Rights Amendment Shall Rise Again! Cute cat on the right, gramma? Bring on the gerbils and where are those Apple employees?

All is not as it seems in this photo. Dog owner slipped the guy a couple of bucks to watch her pup while she went inside to get burgers-to-go.

Attachments

• IMG_1791.JPG
    IMG_1791.JPG
    528.8 KB · Views: 1
All is not as it seems in this photo. Dog owner slipped the guy a couple of bucks to watch her pup while she went inside to get burgers-to-go.

Hey, thats the kind of part time job I could do. I bet if he put out a tin can, he could pick up a few extra bucks while he doggy sits.

Thanks for spicing up the thread, Moe. The Equal Rights Amendment Shall Rise Again! Cute cat on the right, gramma? Bring on the gerbils and where are those Apple employees?

You caught me . I try to slip in a picture of my grandson whenever the opportunity arises !

I loved the kid/dog pics, laughing and and not laughing.

The one I posted? That was me and the family dog Toby. Between the first and second photo the photographer told us to smile, so we did.

edit: By the way Martha, what's the story behind the bottle cap? I'm guessing it's a favorite toy.

The one I posted? That was me and the family dog Toby. Between the first and second photo the photographer told us to smile, so we did.

edit: By the way Martha, what's the story behind the bottle cap? I'm guessing it's a favorite toy.

I wondered if it was you as a kid.

Little Baby Judy's favorite toy is a bottle cap. She likes to carry it everywhere, hide it on herself, and toss it around. :p

Back
Top Bottom