Retires after 80 years on the job.

I have an uncle that just turned 100 last year. He still works as the accountant for a small local Ford dealership. He has been there forever. I think the dealership has changed hands over the years or he might be in the Guinness Book.
He still does everything by hand and will not use computers.

I have an uncle that just turned 100 last year. He still works as the accountant for a small local Ford dealership. He has been there forever. I think the dealership has changed hands over the years or he might be in the Guinness Book.
He still does everything by hand and will not use computers.

Must be great just talking with him. Someone who has lived 100 years must have seen alot! My inlaws are reaching 90 and I just love to hear their stories.

"He was a real nice gentleman, hard-working business man. He's a good fellow," his 83-year-old coworker said.

and here one of my acquaintances was bragging about how they have turnover for their QA team down to 20%.

Must be great just talking with him. Someone who has lived 100 years must have seen alot! My inlaws are reaching 90 and I just love to hear their stories.
I have not seen him for awhile but he has a great sense of humor and is always doing practical jokes. I remember when I was a kid, he was reaaly old back then.
He is my grandfathers brother.

Back
Top Bottom