Ridding the house of evil spirits!

NYEXPAT

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I brought up "evil spirits" as part of another thread and thought of another instance. YW & I live in a country that is 99% Catholic, but over the years Catholicism has been mixed with Shamanism and maybe a bit of Wicken.

Several times a year my wife performs a ritual to rid the house of evil spirits. She
must visit and collect the "holy water" from 5 different churches around the city (in a rough Pentagram) a process that takes most of the day (think Los Angeles). When she arrives home she sprinkles the water in the four corners of the house and then finally in the middle to drive the spirits off, after they have been cornered.

That would be "Wiccan".

Living on the shore our house also tends to get overrun with evil spirits every summer. I can usually get rid of them by letting the beer and liquor supply run out.

I try ridding the house of evil spirits every weekend. Fortunately, it does not seem to be effective.

Our ritual is somewhat different.

We collect the evil spirits from five separate liquor outlets.

Then we consume each bottle in five separate locations in the house. we then place the empty containers in the bin for collection.

And in that manner the evil spirits are removed.

Then we consume each bottle in five separate locations in the house. we then place the empty containers in the bin for collection.

Same method I use as well.

So her routine is apparently successful, or are you still seeing the occasional evil spirit?

So her routine is apparently successful, or are you still seeing the occasional evil spirit?
Not sure, My son still occasionally claims to hear strange noises coming from our bedroom at night and as I am out most nights, I am not sure what to make of it?;)

Not sure, My son still occasionally claims to hear strange noises coming from our bedroom at night and as I am out most nights, I am not sure what to make of it?;)

No reason to think they are evil. If they are spirits, probably they are benevolent. :angel:

Could be the milkman making a night delivery ! Just saying ! :D

I think there was a time when you could have been hung for this stuff.:dead:

I brought up "evil spirits" as part of another thread and thought of another instance. YW & I live in a country that is 99% Catholic, but over the years Catholicism has been mixed with Shamanism and maybe a bit of Wicken.

Several times a year my wife performs a ritual to rid the house of evil spirits. She
must visit and collect the "holy water" from 5 different churches around the city (in a rough Pentagram) a process that takes most of the day (think Los Angeles). When she arrives home she sprinkles the water in the four corners of the house and then finally in the middle to drive the spirits off, after they have been cornered.

I wish I knew her when I was working for the Federal Government.

Last edited:

Beautiful. I feel the spirit. I'm with ya man.......

And yet you're still there....

(sorry, couldn't resist the set-up:LOL:)

I try ridding the house of evil spirits every weekend. Fortunately, it does not seem to be effective.

Me too, but only its for the house of representatives, and also does not seem to be effective:D

Back
Top Bottom