Santa Tracker

Chuckanut

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Before we get too involved with bonds, stock, CD rates and other such matters, let's not forget that for our grandchildren (and some of us also :D) NORAD will offer its online tracking of Santa this Christmas. The guys and gals with the radar, GPS tracking system, spy satellites and more - NORAD - also has an app for that, so you can track Santa this Christmas with your phone or tablet. The service is offered in eight languages. Buon Natale!

:dance:

https://www.noradsanta.org/en/

Last edited:
Yay, my bag of coal is coming.

When the kids were young, we had a neighbor who was the afternoon shift air traffic controller at the local airport about 2 miles from the house. We would visit him about 8pm, and he would show the kids his radar screen. The system had the ability to re name a flight on his screen, so we could see Santa, who was most likely a commercial flight.

Pre 9/11/2001, of course.

Santa told me you have 5 days to reduce the size of the coal bag he will bring. Or get a big scrubber for your chimney. :D

The market is down another 1.13% at the moment. Yikes!

Not only Santa is giving me coal, but he will also not give me enough to burn in the fireplace.

The Santa Tracker is not a stock market predictor of any sort. Relax. It tracks Santa on his Christmas Eve flight around the world.

Not everything is about investment returns (or lack thereof). Ho! Ho! Ho! :D

The Santa Tracker is not a stock market predictor of any sort. Relax. It tracks Santa on his Christmas Eve flight around the world...

... and his bags of coal. :cool:

Back when my kids were younger, we used to go to the Benedum Airport outside Clarksburg/ Bridgeport WV. Our neighbor, may he rest in Peace, allowed us to visit his post in the air traffic controllers tower. He would show the kids his radar screen and show the air traffic in his radar range. He had the ability to rename commercial flights to his choice of names, but he always had one for "Santa" when we arrived. Good times! Rest in Peace< Harry!

Back when my kids were younger, we used to go to the Benedum Airport outside Clarksburg/ Bridgeport WV. Our neighbor, may he rest in Peace, allowed us to visit his post in the air traffic controllers tower. He would show the kids his radar screen and show the air traffic in his radar range. He had the ability to rename commercial flights to his choice of names, but he always had one for "Santa" when we arrived. Good times! Rest in Peace< Harry!

What a wonderful guy!

Santa is over Kazakhstan as I write this.

I’ve been assured that there is no reason to worry when he flies over war zones. There is no plane, rocket or missile that can catch him. He is far too fast! By the time they pick him up on radar (if they can), he is already gone.

Back
Top Bottom