Saving Rate is now Negative

One more choco graph- ounces per cent. Anyone want to derive the implicit inflation rate per period and compare that to the CPI for the same period? :)

Attachments

• choco2.JPG
    choco2.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 46
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that chocolate doesn't taste as good as it used to,
Loved those Hershey bars. Don't seem to taste the same to me now. Maybe its a getting old thing.
Tomatoes the same thing. Ones in the store taste like cardboard. Apples are practically tasteless, too. Beer is still good, though! :D

Donner

Do notice that tomatoes aren't the same, some taste better than others (seasonal) but certainly not the same as even 15 years ago. OTOH, those we grow ourselves (or at my DIL's) are still great.

Don't disagree that we are in for a financial problem, at some time, when the debt catches up to us, assets are unloaded to pay/satisfy debt and spiral goes downward. Don't know whether it will be a gradual or more wicked dive. Just don't think it will end up in a 1929-30's type economic disaster. Could be, just don't think it will. Much more likely to be a slower decline coupled with a severe shock or two, or lack of growth.
Uncledrz

I hate those damn once a year neighbors, it's either Valentines Day or their anniversary.  Luckily, rarely both.

Back
Top Bottom