Scarlet Johannsen caught on cell phone camera

I can't imagine why someone would keep nude photos of herself on her cell phone [-]and expect not to see them on the internet[/-] at all.

I was expecting the link to show the leaked photos.

Imagine my disappointment :rolleyes:

I was expecting the link to show the leaked photos.

Imagine my disappointment :rolleyes:

Haven't looked myself;) but imagine a little google work with find them for you

DFW_M5 said:
Haven't looked myself;) but imagine a little google work with find them for you

Actually I was on a website that linked it, so being the intellectually inquisitive person I am, I looked. Nothing too exciting, save the energy!

The ones I've found, have the goodies blacked out. Too much to hope for I guess.

We can discuss this subject but please do not post links to sites with explicit images as per community rules here
Posts containing explicit, obscene or vulgar language, images or links to websites with adult content/images

;)

Attachments

• censored.jpg
    censored.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 7
We can discuss this subject but please do not post links to sites with explicit images as per community rules here
Sorry. It's now too late for me to edit the post to remove the link, but I presume that a moderator could. (FWIW, for me, that photo isn't terribly "explicit" - the article itself is more NSFW - but seeing as I'm a forum moderator on a more conservative board than this one, I'm not going to get all "First Amendment" on you. :D)

Back
Top Bottom