Should a country tell another what to do?

Charles said:
As much as some people on this board appear to hate the U.S. (and especially GW), they might want to realistically consider what the world will look like with a nuclear Iran and NK. 'Course, when the explosion literally occurs, above ground and killing real human beings, I'm sure GW, the right wing, Republicans, etc. will be blamed, and it will be cause for more pacifist political football in the future ... ::)

Oh please. We would have been better off with escaped mental patients running our foreign policy over the last 5 years or so. Anyone but a truly brainwashed Republican toady can see that.

New slogan for the Democrats: "Get Cheney First!"

MasterBlaster said:
What makes you so sure than the US did not supply Israel with nuclear technology ?

Well, I've never had top secret clearance so I'll never REALLY know. I only know what I can read or piece together. I've read a lot different books and articles on the subject and while most believe that the US knew what was happening, there was no exchange of parts or technology.

This is short and interesting http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Israel/Isrhist.html The only thing greater than building it 100% themselves is tricking the French into helping them!

Back
Top Bottom