Should posters be paid?

We like to conjecture what sales skills might have been required if he'd returned with aluminum foil instead. :ROFLMAO:

"But honey, it keeps alien brain probe rays out, of course it will work. It's the heavy duty kind. Look at the side of the box - it says to wrap meat carefully before putting it in. The freezer!"

Here's the way to find out if moderators can get moderated:

So a friend of ours found himself at a wedding many years ago, staying at the condo of friends of the bride. He was in the wedding, and had the good fortune to find himself in flagrante delecto with a lovely lass who was also a member of the wedding party.

Alas, he discovered he'd come ill-prepared, and searched the bedroom of the borrowed home to no avail. After consulting with the girl, he went looking in the kitchen and came back with a roll of saran wrap, convincing her that it would be completely functional.

He tells the story much better, and it never fails to get a crowd rolling on the floor laughing. Well, everyone but his wife. We like to conjecture what sales skills might have been required if he'd returned with aluminum foil instead. :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure I would have held my own under the same circumstances.

On another forum that I post on regularly, under another name, I was contacted and asked if I would consider posting for a fee as the guy that ran the site must have liked what I wrote. I said "sure, why not?"

I'm now a posting whore.

Can we pay some posters not to post?

Back
Top Bottom