Sleep, Age, and Napping

Well, it's been five years -- time to compile the results!

A sleeping thread awakes after 5 years :LOL:

I searched the thread to see how I responded and apparently I didn't. I must have been napping :D

Since I ER'ed 18 months ago I go to bed an hour later (11pm), sleep 2 hrs later ('til 7:30) and never nap during the day - it's great.

1) 59

2) 90 (better when I'm not working)

3) No (even a short nap will keep me up all night)

Sleeping is a direct result of the number of toxins that you put into your body on a daily basis. If you are living in a polluted area, drinking toxins from water, soda, beer, wine, spirits and eating food that is processed and cooked food then you will need to sleep more as your body attempts to isolate and put those toxins into fat cells. ....

I have been seeing 95-110 year old that are still quite active as they have had a mainly raw diet coming directly from their gardens.

I guess this guy didn't get the memo:

101-year-old Marathon Runner | Kansas Bob
101-Year-Old Trains for Marathon | Video - ABC News
He Sings, He Runs and He's Only 101 - ABC News
He Sings, He Runs and He's Only 101

LONDON, March 5, 2008
Buster Martin is an unlikely candidate to set a marathon record. He drinks beer, smokes cigarettes and stays out late. And he's 101.

But Martin expects to shatter, or at least ease past, the record next month when he runs London's marathon. And he is counting on having a beer at the finish line.

"He smokes, drinks, stays out late, which is probably why he is still alive," said Charlie Mullins, the managing director of the plumbing company where Martin cleans vans.

He would post here to reply, but it says he retired at 97, but went back to work after 2 years 'cause he was bored. Wouldn't fit in here so well.

-ERD50

Back
Top Bottom