Slideshow of our Portland Trip

Thanks for sharing - very nice pictures and looks like the weather mostly cooperated. We stayed at that Hilton last year for DD's college graduation. I was back last month to help her move into a new apartment but needless to say the pictures from that trip were much less interesting (think Ikea furniture).

What fun! Thanks for the link. You always take such great photos.

I have enjoyed my trips out there too. My DD and DSIL live in the area, in Beaverton. They absolutely love the area.

Great pictirures! One of my favorite old stomping grounds age 0-26 til I moved back east to Denver.

heh heh heh - :cool:

Excellent Al, thanks. :greetings10:

You got me drooling for Voodoo Donuts. They have a shop in Eugene, too, that had no line when I was there, and the donuts were just as good as PDX.

Very nice.....I have friends in Eugene and I've enjoyed the parks there.

Very good photography skills, you get an A. Makes me move up the next Oregon trip on the todo list.

Great pictures Al. Thanks for sharing.

Welcome back.

I need a new avatar, the ferry picture was taken off the deck of our former home on Bainbridge Island.

We now live in Portland, blocks from the cafe picture.

Attachments

• brat.jpg
    brat.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
Nice Al, thanks for sharing. However, I am not sure I would be able to handle spending a night in that room with matching wallpaper and comforter:D.

You have a beautiful family Al. Thanks for sharing these pictures.

Wow. Thank you for sharing the photos. Your family (and Poland) look very nice.

Looks like you had a good time. I always enjoy the pictures of your trips. Thanks for posting them.

Always interesting to see the view of where I live through another's eyes ... thanks for posting.

Back
Top Bottom