Sports Collectables

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
Interesting how these items have dropped in value. I wonder what they will fall to when the dust has settled on the steroid/HGH controversy in MLB.

"Previously we've sold bats like this for $20,000, one for close to $30,000," he says. "I warned the owner that there was a risk of it going for $5,000 to $6,000. But some people are dumping their Bonds items because they just don't want them in their collections anymore."
Roger Clemens, who is currently embroiled in a he-said/he-said battle heading to a possible Congressional hearing, also brought in lower bids. "We had a game-used New York Yankees jersey from Roger Clemens from the 2000 World Series that sold for $3,586," says Allen. "That's a jersey that would have gone for $6,000 to $8,000." The seven-time Cy Young Award-winning pitcher was, until the allegations surfaced, a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame.
http://finance.yahoo.com/family-hom...Up-the-Game;_ylt=Aqd5Kkf4x4SdwLrTaXcET1JO7sMF

It's been awhile since I've looked up the supposed value of my sports cards. Is there an online site these days that lists card values that's fairly well-respected among dealers and collectors?

Back
Top Bottom