Join Early Retirement Today

Tesla S Limo in LA
Old 03-27-2016, 12:07 PM   #1
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Tesla S Limo in LA

Thought I have seen it all, now Tesla model S in black car limo service. It's LA , the land of left coast greens.
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-27-2016, 02:08 PM   #2
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Just a stock Model S with a driver vs a stretch no (pic is fake)? Not a big surprise if it's stock...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (152.2 KB, 2 views)

Target AA: 50% equity funds / 45% bonds / 5% cash
Target WR: Approx 1.5% Approx 20% SI (secure income, SS only)
Midpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 02:10 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewood90712 View Post
Thought I have seen it all, now Tesla model S in black car limo service. It's LA , the land of left coast greens.
Hate to interrupt your narrative, but Tesla's are being used in limo fleets all over, not just Cali...
dixonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 02:32 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixonge View Post
Hate to interrupt your narrative, but Tesla's are being used in limo fleets all over, not just Cali...
Maybe I need to get out more.
Lakewood90712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 06:06 PM   #5
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

At MegaMotors, there were so many companies making wet dream limos out of our products that we eventually had to create a liaison section to keep them from doing anything too dangerous. One example I recall was extending a rear wheel drive vehicle frame then just lengthening the drive shaft as much as the frame. At highway speeds the driveshaft turned in to a jump rope and blew up.
travelover is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tesla