The CAVS are makin' moves again...

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I like this trade as much if not MORE than the last one. We gave up 2 players (Damon Jones aka a stiff, and Joe Smith-solid bench player) in a 3-team trade to acquire Mo Williams of the Bucks, who plays 36 mins/ game, scores 17.3ppg @ 48%, 48% 3PT, 86% FT, 6 ASSISTS/GAME....I'm lovin it!

Cavs are getting there folks...one more 'big' and it's over!

I'm not a sports fan, and have puzzled over "Cavs" in these threads for a while. I have no clue as to who they are or what sport they might play. Eventually it occurred to me that that might be short for "Cavaliers", possibly.

But for some reason, I never remember that. Every time I see "Cavs" referred to, I think of Cavys, a type of rodent. Just thought you might get a laugh out of that. :)

I will be more specific in the future...the...ummm....Cleveland Ohio CAVALIERS of the NATIONAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION have traded.....

lol :D

If you think Mo is going to help you get over the top, good luck!! He's a selfish player, and wants to jack up jump shots instead of running the point........

If you think Mo is going to help you get over the top, good luck!! He's a selfish player, and wants to jack up jump shots instead of running the point........

any player shooting 48% from the field 2 yrs in a row is ok with me....if mike brown removes his egg-shaped head from his a$$, maybe they will have Mo actually run the point and make plays for Lebron....king james can make anyone play better

out of curiosity, do you think that we'd have been better off keeping joe smith and damon jones?

any player shooting 48% from the field 2 yrs in a row is ok with me....if mike brown removes his egg-shaped head from his a$$, maybe they will have Mo actually run the point and make plays for Lebron....king james can make anyone play better

out of curiosity, do you think that we'd have been better off keeping joe smith and damon jones?

No.........Damon Jones isn't the player he was back with us in Milwaukee in 2000-2001...........

Mo LIKES to shoot, so he and King James will butt heads at some point. Maybe a fresh start will help him. Just so you know, he doesn't play a LICK of defense, so I hope King James can keep getting 40 a night, because the Cavs will be winning a lot of games 125-120.........:D

No.........Damon Jones isn't the player he was back with us in Milwaukee in 2000-2001...........

Mo LIKES to shoot, so he and King James will butt heads at some point. Maybe a fresh start will help him. Just so you know, he doesn't play a LICK of defense, so I hope King James can keep getting 40 a night, because the Cavs will be winning a lot of games 125-120.........:D

ive hear that about his D. i hope that the defensive minded coaching can help him....overall i think we are in a better position after the trade...

I hope he LIKES to shoot and CONTINUES to shoot 48%. Lebron will only make him better....lets see how it pans out! i've got 44 games to goto...(preseason)

Defense? In the NBA? :p

Next thing they'll be enforcing traveling violations... :D

I don't think this is a bad trade but it's not what they need to get them to the conference finals. It's a small upgrade if any. Chances are Mo will be pissed that he's not getting enough shots or he'll take the shots and piss off LeBron and the whole city of Cleveland. However, he's young and has a long contract at a reasonable salary. There is long-term potential. That is if LeBron doesn't jump ship in a couple years.

I hope he LIKES to shoot and CONTINUES to shoot 48%. Lebron will only make him better....lets see how it pans out! i've got 44 games to goto...(preseason)

That worked out so well for Shaq and Kobe, no reason it can't for Mo and LeBron :cool:

I don't think this is a bad trade but it's not what they need to get them to the conference finals. It's a small upgrade if any. Chances are Mo will be pissed that he's not getting enough shots or he'll take the shots and piss off LeBron and the whole city of Cleveland. However, he's young and has a long contract at a reasonable salary. There is long-term potential. That is if LeBron doesn't jump ship in a couple years.

Well, i think this ended up being a good trade, eh? #1 team in the NBA

playoffs start tomorrow.....GO CAVS!!!!

Yeah, it seemed to work well. I'll be routing for them as usual. I have a bad feeling they're not going to win the championship but I want them to. Hopefully LeBron gets MVP.

yeah, best of 7 vs detroit, boston, orlando AND LA could be tough....lol

Back
Top Bottom