The End of Days is upon us - the sign

FYI - I first saw this story on the USA.com homepage. I don't have a TV either, but I do keep my eyes open for the end of days so I can re-balance my portfolio. I plan to buy a lot of indulgence calls.

I thing the spray-on tanning salon industry would be a safe thing to rebalance into, based on the orange glow the cast exudes.

But can there be any doubt that this is a sign that then end is near? A group of people who consider themselves of Italian decent yet know nothing about Italian history (or anything else)go to Italy and it is a highly rated show?

The ‘Jersey Shore’ Cast Heads To Italy » MTV Newsroom

So, western civilization has gone full circle - from the rise of the Roman Empire to its complete destruction with the return of the Jersey Shore crew to Italy.

the bimbos of the apocalypse.... there is no surer sign of the decline of civilization.

John Boehner is working hard to develop incentives for them, so this looks like a winner.

Funniest thing I heard in a long while was a political commentator on NPR call John Boehner the first man of color Speaker of the House. :LOL:

I know it took a looooong time to develop the orange spray tan Boehner uses so that it wouldn't streak from streams of tears.

Back
Top Bottom