The old dog..

She's 11, breathes had after any exert ion ...the kids wanted a dog and as expected she immediately became mine. There's a bump on her side and below and dam she's just old. Like me. At some PT there will be decisions to be made. Bury the old gal in the back yard? but in truth (don't laugh) if we move I wouldn't want to leave her. Two knee replacements and she was always there.

I have no idea but I'd like her ashes mixed with my own... cremation
is that terribly expensive?p

My oldest dog is 11 and has an autoimmune deficiency. He's on Prednisone and Atopica. The pred is making him weak. I don't see him making it through the winter. He's had two ACL surgeries and has some arthritis. The muscle wasting from the pred is making it difficult for him to poop but he's still managing ok and doesn't seem to be in pain and is still enjoying life. His big brother passed on 12-12-12 and I had him cremated. He will be too and I plan on having the two of them along with the younger one's ashes buried with me.

Old friends

Just a heads up...a local cemetery offers pet burial with the owner. I think both need to be cremated.

I heard the local per cemetery will allow cremated human remains to be buried with your pet.
Not verifying as I don't want to end up as another Ramones a song cliche.

Back
Top Bottom