The secret cause of flame wars

Bunny,

I have always said that the computer is a great way to pass data, but a lousy way to communicate.  ##@!!%^&*)+.  Know what I mean?

setab

Gosh I know that to be true first hand. I was a chat host for several years.. ooooy vey the fights I would have to mediate, thank goodness for a mute command.

setab said:
I have always said that the computer is a great way to pass data, but a lousy way to communicate. ##@!!%^&*)+. Know what I mean?

Oh YEAH?!? Well screw you!

:LOL:

AND every horse that LOOKS like yours!

Do you have to keep up both the gawd warrior AND the thong rhino? I keep throwing up a little in my mouth every time I see them in combination. Its only a matter of time before the thong on the gawd warrior creeps into my brain and AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"Ride that rhino pony across the spread..."

Real Texan, The Vaughn Bros. (Jimmy and Stevie Ray, that is)

(Cute Fuzzy Bunny) said:
  Its only a matter of time before the thong on the gawd warrior creeps into my brain and AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Or a naked Kathy Bates :D

cube_rat said:
Actually CFB is riding on a Rhino in a thong  :LOL:

Perfect illustration of the whole "lousy way to communicate" thing:

- I couldn't tell if you were suggesting whether CFB or the rhino would be the one wearing the thong...

A rhino in a thong...now that's scary...funny, but scary. Of course, I don't know CFB either.

I am so out of it. I have seen things on this early retirement forum that amazes me! Where do you people come up with all of it? Wait a minute, never mind! :D

Dreamer

setab said:
Bunny,

I have always said that the computer is a great way to pass data, but a lousy way to communicate. ##@!!%^&*)+. Know what I mean?

setab

It also passes a lot of hot air. Sarcasm, no! well maybe? ;)

Sure. I leave you guys alone for a few hours to build a pergola, and look at the disgusting stuff you get into... :p

brewer12345 said:
- I couldn't tell if you were suggesting whether CFB or the rhino would be the one wearing the thong...
(Cute Fuzzy Bunny) said:
Sure.  I leave you guys alone for a few hours to build a pergola, and look at the disgusting stuff you get into... :p
I was looking at that picture and thinking to myself "It just doesn't get any more disgusting than this" when Brewer proved me wrong...

The real question is: Who made panties that would fit a Rhino's bum?

No, the real question is: Who put the panties on the Rhino's bum?

setab

Back
Top Bottom