The World is upside down - again

Someone can build an electric that is faster than a Tesla if they want... it is not like there is a secret... just put in motors that make it go quicker...

People beeing exited when a prestigeous sports car is as fast as a nice family saloon. The World must be turned on it's head!

Not as crazy as you think, since a Top of the Line model S is face melting fast
Think 700+ HP.

Per Motor Trend
"We all understand acceleration. It’s the rate of change of velocity. This 4,891-pound Tesla Model S P100D does it best, reaching 30, 40, 50, and 60 mph from a standstill more quickly than any other production vehicle we’ve ever tested, full stop. In our testing, no production car has ever cracked 2.3 seconds from 0 to 60 mph. But Tesla has, in 2.275507139 seconds."

Sorry - couldn't resist.....

entrance-of-restaurant-the-saddle-rock-family-saloon-jackson-wyoming-e0bwhy.jpg

If I still were commuting I would have bought a Tesla. Not the Porsche. Would be a nice car to park outside Saddle Rock! :D

I remember first day at school getting cred from some of the boys because my teacher-fathers car had the largest speedometer max value of all the teachers cars. 180 km/h! In the early seventies.

If I still were commuting I would have bought a Tesla. Not the Porsche. Would be a nice car to park outside Saddle Rock! :D

I remember first day at school getting cred from some of the boys because my teacher-fathers car had the largest speedometer max value of all the teachers cars. 180 km/h! In the early seventies.

Amazing what boys value at that age. Come to think of it, not much has changed.:facepalm:

I've watched several YouTube videos of the amazing acceleration of Tesla in Ludicrous mode. Still a turn on at age 70! Go figure.

According to the article McQueen died in 1980. IF he ever owned it, he sure doesn't own it now. Manipulated headline to grab reader's attention.

My 100K mile Nissan pickup will beat any one of them in a 500 mile race.

My 100K mile Nissan pickup will beat any one of them in a 500 mile race.

Don't know. they could get to charging station really fast and then get enough juice to finish.....maybe.

Back
Top Bottom