The Year of the Tiger.

ls99

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Happy Chinese New Year.

I think I'll celebrate by going to Shanghai for a week. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

2Cor521

Nice website, Easysurfer!

I'm a tiger on the Chinese astrologic calendar (and Leo the lion on the Zodiac--the stars are trying to tell me something, I think).

SPM Website

Dog here, late to the party, my avatar was busy feasting. The Singapore Philatelic Museum requested postcards from all over the world with tiger images for an exhibit; I almost gave up finding one when I thought of a Chinese art museum, which was closed for installation of a new exhibit on the Lunar Near Year. Free postcards!

USPS News Release: Year of the Tiger Stamp Celebrates Lunar New Year

Lunar New Year is one of my favorite holidays because it signals spring being just around the corner, the people are so happy, and I have no emotional baggage with it. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    747.5 KB · Views: 2
A few years ago, one of DH's employees gave us this painting that his (the employee's) dad painted. It's small and quite lovely I think...but I've never known what it 'says'.

Attachments

• DSC01321.jpg
    DSC01321.jpg
    598.9 KB · Views: 6
I am a tiger. I met DW during the last year of the tiger. Hopefully this year will be even better! FI maybe? That would be a tall order but, with a bit of luck...

I am a tiger. I met DW during the last year of the tiger. Hopefully this year will be even better! FI maybe? That would be a tall order but, with a bit of luck...

Wow, me too! DW and I met and started dating in 1998. She's a rabbit. Easysurfer's link doesn't seem to think that this is necessarily a great year for a tiger, we'll see!

I too thought of Tiger Woods. Perhaps it will be "THE YEAR OF ELIN" when she beats the tiger again in divorce court. LOL

Back
Top Bottom