Things I'm tired of hearing - What are yours

It is good to know I'm not alone in this.

I hate this saying the most.....

"You'll just know when he is the right guy....it's this feeling."

I need something more concrete than that....like an arrow over his head pointing at him.

Ah, no. I have dated several single moms. It's more work than it appears at first. First there is always a baby sitter. Then you become the baby sitter.

That just depends on the maturity of the offspring. You might have a lot of fun with my kids. Daughter is 24 and loves trying out stand up comedy on me and son at 27 enjoys philosophical discussions! ;)

I hate this saying the most.....

"You'll just know when he is the right guy....it's this feeling."

I need something more concrete than that....like an arrow over his head pointing at him.

Here it is Citrine, write it down. All men are difficult, as are all women. What you will eventually know is whether the current candidate is good enough for you, given your unconscious guesses as to whether you can attract someone better before you become less attractive to men or men become less attractive to you.

It's like the physics of an arrow shot from a bow up into the air. You want to get off at the peak. :)

Ha

I'm with Gpond on this one - Too Big To Fail.

What ever happened to "too stupid to survive"?

1. You'll feel a liiiiiiittle pressure.
2. Caylee Anthony
3. OctoMom
4. We're out of toilet paper!
5. Nancy Pelosi
6. "if you have an erection lasting over 4 hours"
7. Shamwooooooooow!
8. Obama
9. Iraq
10. recession

School Boards/teachers asking for more tax money to keep doing the same crappy job.---Its for our children!!!! Just shoot me. Al

School Boards/teachers asking for more tax money to keep doing the same crappy job.---Its for our children!!!! Just shoot me. Al

I think that one belongs in a thread of:
Things we keep paying for but don't work:
Public Education
War on Poverty
ETC.
But let's not get off track.
I think this thread is good - we see what we agree on.

Back
Top Bottom