Thread hijacking

ThreadDirection.jpg

I once had a friend that was bald and he was known as the bald headed stranger ...
back on topic please! if he was your friend how could he be a stranger, and if he was bald headed, how could he have hair "on the sides"? a white dove never flies at night.

if meandering were not allowed, we'd have to ban mention of bacon, boobs, beer, babes, babies, pancakes, puppies, cats, annuities, elections, electronic equipment, spreadsheets, real estate...j

Hijacking is when one person persists in leading the discussion in an inappropriate direction. Meandering is the natural flow of conversation and is to be encouraged as far as I am concerned.

but what if a person "meanders" in an inappropriate direction?

Just finished grilling some fillet mignon WRAPPED IN BACON! - which goes thru me like a bullet (history channel 8 central time - Dung), I'm rooting for the Saint's again - but the Pat's have a good football team.

heh heh heh - at least it's not a zillion word cross thread like some in our ancient history :rolleyes: :angel:.

Oh crap - I forgot - Psssst Wellesley!

heh heh heh - :cool:.

Definitely, Psssst Wellesley!!! Just got a NICE dividend from my Wellesley - - bigger than the last one. :D

That filet mignon wrapped in bacon sounds delish. :)

Speaking of Beaver Cheese and other important stuff - does anybody have a simple/r(than the ones I Googled) method of making pickled pork - the good kind suitible for red beans and rice?

Might as well make this thread work for a living.

heh heh heh - ;).

Speaking of Beaver Cheese and other important stuff - does anybody have a simple/r(than the ones I Googled) method of making pickled pork - the good kind suitible for red beans and rice?

Might as well make this thread work for a living.

heh heh heh - ;).

Well, if you want andouille here's a recipe for that...
Andouille

It has been really hot all day and right now it suddenly started to HAIL really hard!!! So bad I wonder if my windows will break. Wind is blowing about a zillion mph. Thunder, lightning. WEIRD. This is HUGE hail maybe 1/2", and the winds had me hiding in the hallway for a minute just now. Totally out of the blue. Almost blew my front doors open so thank goodness I have 4 deadbolts. That's nearly as strong as Hurricane Cindy was. Seems to be calming down a little though loud thunder.

Last edited:
Luv this thread

I prefer to call it thread morphing. Some of the best threads in this and other forums develop when the subject drifts from the OP's intent. :D

Maybe it's due to the space warp thingy.

I agree. I try to imagine I'm at a cocktail party. If the topic starts out as 401(k) funds selection but drifts into knockers-powered generators, I will go with the flow and not dictate to everyone in the conversation circle that the topic is 401(k) funds selection rather than knockers-powered generators.

The patriots, and no matter who's playing I'll be serving some sausage related product and at least 3 things wrapped in bacon.

It might be cheap bacon if the economy doesnt turn around, but given the presidential election climate who knows.

Anyone ever try giving vasectomies to chiggers?

Ah, CFB, I hear an earful before this year's Superbowl. All I would say was that it will be a close and good game judging by the last game of the regular season, and it was, and it was very, very good. :)

It's way too early for super bowl planning . What is everybody cooking for the fourth of July ?

'You can't hang a man for killing a woman trying to steal his horse.'

And to think I let a sweetie talk me out of my old pickup - with rusty fender and 251000 miles - right before the gas runup.

5 speed, 4 banger, 1994 GMC

heh heh heh - Blue Eyes Crying in The Rain is still my favorite Willie.:angel:. 4th fire works, Brats,kraut, horseradish, beans, coleslaw, green sh*t(pistachio salad). And whatever the crowd brings.

It has been really hot all day and right now it suddenly started to HAIL really hard!!! So bad I wonder if my windows will break. Wind is blowing about a zillion mph. Thunder, lightning. WEIRD. This is HUGE hail maybe 1/2", and the winds had me hiding in the hallway for a minute just now. Totally out of the blue. Almost blew my front doors open so thank goodness I have 4 deadbolts. That's nearly as strong as Hurricane Cindy was. Seems to be calming down a little though loud thunder.
This is just my personal preference, W2R, but if I was you I wouldn't be making my computer's hard drive try to keep spinning during those conditions...

You'll have to get back to us later. You're still with us, right? W2R?!?

Back
Top Bottom