Tiger in a pile of p/r poop.............

Maybe after losing Tiger she might see the benefit of a bit more trash?

After ridding herself of Tiger she is laughing all the way to the bank ! In five years she went from being a poor nanny to a very wealthy woman . Now who is the loser in this scenario ?

After ridding herself of Tiger she is laughing all the way to the bank ! In five years she went from being a poor nanny to a very wealthy woman . Now who is the loser in this scenario ?

OK, I concede. She is almost perfect, he is a cad.

And in in the interest of making me look better, I have not given anyone any crotchless panties in 25 years. They are cute, though, aren't they? :)

Ha

Humm... My DIL knows a gal who dated Tiger's caddy. She wasn't surprised. I just wonder how this episode will effect his contract with NIKE (which usually has some form of 'morals' clause). Both parties have much invested.

Tiger has lost a LOT, not that he hasn't 'earned' the consequences.

Frankly, Tiger has no good excuse for his behavior, he forgot that he is a 'brand' as well as a husband. The sport has lost, his family is lost, and many corporations and non-profits he represented have lost. For their sake I hope he finds his way back.

LOL, that makes me feel much better I was definitely going to include that in my letter. Did I mention that I hated golf in some thread, because I really do. Actually, I did like Tiger and Michelle Wie since she is local girl.
Now you cynics may suspect the reason I hate golf is because I really suck at the game, and you would be right. But also one of my heroes is Winston Churchill and he famously described the game as a "good walk spoiled".

Even if you loved golf, it would be important to start hating it to get on the right side of Elin so that she would want to spend some of her share of Tiger's fortune on you. Also you would not want her to be able to get her hands on a golf club in the event you had a little argument with her:LOL:, so better to not bring your irons into her house (note the softball I have lobbed over about bringing your woods and putter into her house... )

Clifp,

I think it would be good to let her know that you're attracted to the chance to be a fantastic dad to her kids. She'll dig that. Stay clear of any talk of her "hot body"--she probably hears that all the time.

Good luck. Don't forget the little people back here at the board if you hit the jackpot.

Your best friend,
samclem

E(note the softball I have lobbed over about bringing your woods and putter into her house... )

Don't forget "Mashie" and "niblick." They sound even more salacious, somehow :LOL:

Amethyst

Thanks all still working on
Step 1 lose 20 lbs. :)

My man you are pure d wrong. :LOL:...........I'm sending this to everyone I know.

Attachments

• tiger.jpg
    tiger.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1
May raccoons attack his [-]golf [/-]balls.

Attachments

• RACCOONS.jpg
    RACCOONS.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom