Togetherness

There's spiritual, and there's wacky. IMO these folks fall into the latter category.

Somehow the strangest thing of all was this: "...and beside [their bed is] a commode elegantly disguised as a wood side table." :crazy: I don't think I'd want to sleep with my head inches from the commode...but that's just me.

Rigorous training allows him to be immune to pheromones and their sinister effects.

There's spiritual, and there's wacky. IMO these folks fall into the latter category.

Somehow the strangest thing of all was this: "...and beside [their bed is] a commode elegantly disguised as a wood side table." :crazy: I don't think I'd want to sleep with my head inches from the commode...but that's just me.

Do not ever propose to live on a boat, then! That is one of the major downsides, is sleeping inches away from the toilet! Like sleeping in a public restroom sometimes!

Totally whack people, but nice Yurt!

He has a 100m company and choses to live like this.......I think there is more to this story that what has been given -
I wonder how they bathe? Maybe that is why they are celibate!

My So & I decided to try it . That's ten minutes of my life I'll never get back !

In a yurt without running water or electricity, how does she keep her hair looking that good?

In a yurt without running water or electricity, how does she keep her hair looking that good?

product_53.jpg

Works a treat on my 4 year old! ;)

I suspect there is another residence with all the conveniences of modern life.For occasional visits. Unlikely to hand wash her white outfit in a bucket and get it that clean in the boonies.

"the origin of suffering is attachment"~~the second noble truth of buddhist teaching

Hmmm, yeah, I really like my wife, a lot, she's great. Have her never more than 15 feet away? Not a chance! We'd kill each other!

Oh, and all the other things they do are a little kooky, too!

I suspect there is another residence with all the conveniences of modern life.For occasional visits. Unlikely to hand wash her white outfit in a bucket and get it that clean in the boonies.

I seem to recall that Thoreau's mother did his laundry during his sojourn.

If there was a contest for ugliest man on earth, he'd be in the running. Phew. Normally, I could care less, but, wow.

-CC

Hunh-- sounds familiar. Let's see:

I don't think I'd want to sleep with my head inches from the commode...but that's just me.
Check.
Rigorous training allows him to be immune to pheromones and their sinister effects.
Check.
Like sleeping in a public restroom sometimes!
Totally whack people, but nice Yurt!
Check.
I wonder how they bathe? Maybe that is why they are celibate!
Check.
... how does she keep her hair looking that good?
Check.
Unlikely to hand wash her white outfit in a bucket and get it that clean in the boonies.
Check.
I know I suffer when attached to someone; and I'm sure that 'someone' suffers even more.
Check.
If there was a contest for ugliest man on earth, he'd be in the running. Phew.
Ouch, I mean check.

Yep, that clinches it. They're submariners!

She looks great, great enough that I think he should give up wearing the monk robes for her. :)

Seriously, I think what bothered me was not their "weird" practices but the fact that he wants to have his cake and eat it, too!

He can't consider himself a monk when he is living with and never separate from a woman. It clashes with my definition of "monk" so i say "Off with his robes!" (My suggestion would be for him to wear a white outfit similar to hers.)

Back
Top Bottom