Transgender Avatars

I must admit that I used to assume Midpack was a woman. At some point, the content of his posts began to sink in and it became apparent this was not the case.

Of course, if I had just joined the forum, I'd now be assuming he was a young defiant black man :LOL:

I am a wallflower. A staminate one.

Last edited:
I must admit that I used to assume Midpack was a woman. At some point, the content of his posts began to sink in and it became apparent this was not the case.

Of course, if I had just joined the forum, I'd now be assuming he was a young defiant black man :LOL:
What makes you think I'm not? :mad::mad::mad:

Good time to mention the new issue of Rolling Stone. Long live the thin white duke.

Attachments

• rs.jpg
    rs.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 4
Good time to mention the new issue of Rolling Stone. Long live the thin white duke.
+10. It jumped out at me when I first saw it. It's the best cover they've had in a long time and it certainly beats being stared at by Lady GaGa or Snooki when I'm sitting on the throne.

If I didn't make myself completely clear - absolutely awesome cover!

Bestwifeever, I love your avatar. I wonder what was going on when the photo was taken.

+10. It jumped out at me when I first saw it. It's the best cover they've had in a long time and it certainly beats being stared at by Lady GaGa or Snooki when I'm sitting on the throne.

If I didn't make myself completely clear - absolutely awesome cover!

Ground control to Major Tom...

Ground control to Major Tom...
Yep - that's where my name came from :)

I guess I should get an avatar. In every other online group, I just use my own face but for some reason I feel the need to obscure my identity here. I suppose it's so when I tell you guys that I have (puts pinkie in mouth) a billion dollars, my ex co-workers won't find out and get jealous :D

I guess I should get an avatar. In every other online group, I just use my own face but for some reason I feel the need to obscure my identity here. I suppose it's so when I tell you guys that I have (puts pinkie in mouth) a billion dollars, my ex co-workers won't find out and get jealous :D

Yes BUT, they're (puts very small pinkie in mouth) mini $$$. So, based on the exchange rate, they wouldn't be that jealous.

Too late. We not only know who you are, we know what you look like and where you work:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 156
Too late. We not only know who you are, we know what you look like and where you work:

Great suggestion! I was going to suggest something along the lines of this non-threatening, sexy/hot, definitely male avatar. But I think yours is better, and he won't have to perfect his disco dancing to use it...

Attachments

• travolta.jpg
    travolta.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 157

I'm thinking your new avatar is right in front of you--in post 29 :)

My cat is a she.
Another forum I am doesn't allow Avatars and I think I prefer it.

My cat is a she.

You could tape over that part of your screen... ;)

There is actually a viewing option in your settings to not display images and avatars, I think.

REWahoo - that would make a fabulous avatar. I wonder if they'd mind me borrowing it? I guess it would act as free advertising, so they shouldn't mind......

Bestwifeever - great cover shot, but maybe a little too obvious for me - and a bit of a turn-off for early retirees who don't like Bowie or androgynous males :)

W2R - Using a hunky "man's man" kind of guy like that as my avatar would be, well, just a little bit presumptious of me, to say the least!

Last edited:
Bestwifeever - great cover shot, but maytbe a little too obvious for me - and a bit of a turn-off for early retirees who don't like Bowie or androgynous males :)

In that case you may want to use a picture of Bowie's wife Iman as your avatar;)

Attachments

• Iman.jpg
    Iman.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 160
My cat is a she.

I love avatars.... I must admit that somewhere inside me I think that everyone looks like his/her avatar....I'm sure I would be startled to meet all these people and find out they aren't really cats and dogs....

FWIW, my cat in the avatar is male. My old avatar was my female dog, though.

+1

I assumed from the avatar and the screen name that Midpack was a female who was a so-so distance runner.

Later figured out from posts that he was a he. Still not sure if the Midpack refers to finishing in the middle of the pack in running races though.

I picked my avatar off a Crazy Shirts t-shirt that I've had for nearly 20 years now, but I don't think there's any doubt about the [-]testosterone poisoning[/-] gender.

After having that avatar for so long, I have no idea what else I'd use.

Mine is of a poet I admire for her spiritual views.
Thanks, I've been wondering about that.

... and confessed that he was a 40-something well-to-do white guy in Detroit.
As far as you can tell. I'd reserve judgment for the face-to-face meeting!

Back
Top Bottom