True Love - Spelled out

MasterBlaster

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
First, farmer Dick Kleis of Zwingle in eastern Iowa, composing a birthday note to his wife, arranged more than 60 tons of manure in a pasture to spell out "Happy Birthday, Love You" in shorthand. Then, for Valentine's Day, farmer Bruce Andersland created a half-mile-wide, arrow-pierced heart from plowed manure at his farm near the town of Albert Lea, Minn. "Now I've got my valentine!" shouted wife Beth, when she first viewed the aerial image. [WTTG-TV (Washington, D.C.), 1-5-10] [Albert Lea Tribune, 2-11-10]

What a shitty way to say "I Love You."

Those guys are just crapping all over their wives.

And to think that I'm living in that area now....good grief...............worse is that I can see one of the locals doing something like that and just laughing it up over it.

How would that compare to him peeing those tender word into the snow, with her handwriting?

How would that compare to him peeing those tender word into the snow, with her handwriting?

Guys have all the fun. The real accomplishment would be HER peeing "I love you" in the snow.

Heh, talk about hip action.

img_910164_0_609499c46f503677dfeb0727bb69d6b2.jpg

I've been told before that if you have to say "isn't it the thought that counts?", then you didn't get it right but I think these two got it right despite the crappy writing.

Back
Top Bottom