Try this ER Forum Members Map

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I know we have a map that shows where all the members are, but I noticed this map tool from another forum that looked interesting. It would let you find out who is where.

There are problems of anonymity. You might want to specify a city which is only close to you.

This is just a test to see if it would be fun to have, and it may only be up temporarily. Note that you do not have to join, or give a real email address to add yourself to the map.

ER Forum Active Members Map

Interesting idea.

I'm curious who is located in Tyler, TX since I grew up not far from there. Send me a PM if you want to swap lies about life behind the pine curtain. ;)

seems buggy

when I move it to where I am, it is so far north it cuts out the bulk of the pins.

Seems I am still the farthest north at Kotzebue, Alaska--until August 3!!

I'm curious who is located in Tyler, TX

That may not be a real person. I think that that pin appeared even before I published the map -- maybe it's some kind of default??

TromboneAl said:
That may not be a real person. I think that that pin appeared even before I published the map -- maybe it's some kind of default??

Mebbe so. Seems a fitting location since many would consider it one of those "have to pipe in sunlight" kinda places. ;)

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Frappr?

Oh man, someone needs a little better marketing...

Not many good domain names left. Thus frappr, zillow, etc.

Rats! - now where's Missoula on there again?

heh heh heh

Are y'all using your real email address?

I used a real address...it's the one I use to subscribe to stuff or when it's insisted I give an email address.

Outtahere said:
I used a real address...it's the one I use to subscribe to stuff or when it's insisted I give an email address.

Same here.

shiny said:
Are y'all using your real email address?

real email? i didn't even use my real picture. (that's one from before alzheimer's beat the crap out of me.)

Thats really picking a nearby town to keep your anonymity, CFB :LOL:

Lucky, though, 'cause I'm going to the Nadaam Festival there next July and I wanted to know who had a ger where we could crash! :LOL:

Sarah

Here in Yuba City, it translates to "How much can you cram into or pile on top of a small bowl without losing it completely"

TromboneAl said:
There are problems of anonymity. You might want to specify a city which is only close to you.

why does it have to be anonymous? are we going to be having sex?

lazygood4nothinbum said:
why does it have to be anonymous? are we going to be having sex?

On the internet, no one knows you're a dog.

lazygood4nothinbum said:
why does it have to be anonymous?

Hmmm...high net worth individuals that generally reveal enough information to determine their identity, helped along if someone knows where you live, aided by a fair number using Macs with no virus protection...what could go wrong? ;) :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom