Uh Oh i am in Laundry trouble .. again!

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Yep newguy put towels in with jeans and a real nice sweatshirt. Oops, wife is really steamed.

I put her pink fuzzy slippers in with all her dark scrub pants once.

Havent had to do laundry since.

new guy and fuzzy:

This was in the dishwasher, right?
Slippers should go on the TOP rack due to risk of rubber bottoms melting if too close to the heating element.

Nope. I used a completely different trick with the dishwasher to get out of doing the dishes.

In fact I think she is trying to kill me now!!

Fed me a an instant low fat jello instant pudding with more no fat rediwhip and said food made by man full of real good chemicals!

In fact I think she is trying to kill me now!!

Fed me a an instant low fat jello instant pudding with more no fat rediwhip and said food made by man full of real good chemicals!

Flee Newguy FLEEE it could be the guvminents coming for you!

My Dad....the biggest neat and clean freak in the WORLD.... To this day I won't let him wash my clothes. Everything always comes out 1)Dingy or 2)The same color.

Newguy - Step away from the machine.....

My Dad....the biggest neat and clean freak in the WORLD.... To this day I won't let him wash my clothes. Everything always comes out 1)Dingy or 2)The same color.

Newguy - Step away from the machine.....

I am felix from the odd couple, If I see that the clothes need a wash I just do it. My wife has told me to step away from the machine many times. With so many sweaty running things I just well must get them clean. Piles of wet clothes well must be put into washer and well washed.

But alas sometimes things end up in the machine that well should be in another smaller color coordinated load!

Hint: throwing in green scrubby pads and or the rags used spread floor wax with the laundry is not considered good. even if one uses ultimate hot and maximum spin cycle. This even though i've patiently pointed out that the clothes are very sterile afterwards.

My wife did get me back last year by insisting I bring home the crayons from a restaurant for Gabe, and then washing my favorite shirt with the crayons still in the pocket...

ever since i turned my wifes sweater into a tube top im exempt from laundry detail. my sweater shrunk too.

my wife said she wanted to get me a sweater for my birthday, i told her id prefer a moaner or a screamer. lol

I've done the bed sheets with car wax rags, she complained for some reason. I thought the sheets smelled like a new car. What's wrong with that?

Yep newguy put towels in with jeans and a real nice sweatshirt. Oops, wife is really steamed.

That was what I did years ago. And it worked... I am no longer expected to do laundry. ;)

Oh heck I even left a black ink pen in a pair of pants last month made it into the dryer!! Whata mess. But they were all my older running clothes. Ink all over the drum of dryer. I did clean in up nicely. But still got a real earful. It is a new dryer!!

Looks like new, used nail polish remover without acetate and that magic eraser!!

I don't see anything wrong with that either, unless the jeans were new and still bleeding color onto things or unless the towels or sweatshirt was white (a huge buying mistake, IMO).

I have burgundy colored towels and blue or navy sweatshirts. I wash everything together except for the stuff that says "cold delicate" on the label. I wash that stuff separately. Sweatshirts, jeans, and towels don't say that on the label, though.

My main gripe is that so many womens' clothes say "lay flat to dry". I have no desire to use up valuable square footage by continually covering it with drying clothes (besides, that looks trashy IMO).

Like most guys, mom took care of this for the first 25 yrs of my life then DW
took over... until she became pregnant. I didn't expect her to help build the
deck or lay sod :D but she apparently was going to be focused on that baby
to a whole different level! I came home from work one day and to my
surprise, posted on the wall above the big machines in the laundry room, was
a poster board with a laundry tree-schematic (if this do that, if not do this),
color-coded, LAMINATED!! (Yep she's a teacher). I've been doing laundry
ever since. May favorite is to fold towels, this can be done blindly while
watching ESPN or the like.:cool:

And why when guys do the laundry do they shove so many thing in at once ? Plus how come they never learned to fold !

Back
Top Bottom