UK Cougars Beware!

This would make an interesting poll.

I'm laughing because the survey probably did ask about "changing" sheets as opposed to "washing" them. You have to admit that men are quite literal. Our sheets are washed every week, but they are they same sheets and are never changed.

The men who change their sheets 4 times a year are between 18 and 25. I bet they sleep in other people's beds as often as possible :)

In my mind, I change my sheets only a few times a year, such as when I change from my winter flannel sheets to my regular sheets. Or, when I get tired of white sheets, I put on the blue sheets. I wash them every week or two.

For some reason I thought this was going to be about the Univ. of KY, guess in some respects it may be !

For some reason I thought this was going to be about the Univ. of KY, guess in some respects it may be !
But those are Wildcats. Perhaps a youngish cougar is a wildcat?

My thought was Wash. State Univ., my alma mater. And it probably is the same at WSU.

I wash my sheets at the end of each season, because that way it's easy to remember.

My parents used to tell me how learning to cook, clean, and do wash on a regular basis would help me find dates during and after college... and I was shocked to find out how right they were. :)

Nation’s Single Men Announce Plan To Change Bedsheets By 2019

Nation
It's embarrassing. If I didn't on occasion hope to entertain the sex more fastidious than my own, I would be doing even more poorly on this metric than I am.

I have gone to bed and thought-crap! I give up, and got up and washed the damn things right then. Often I respond better to immediate needs. Come to think of it, be right back, I have some wash to do.

Ah that's better, hearing the pleasant burble of the Kenmore front load...

Ha

Last edited:
Nation’s Single Men Announce Plan To Change Bedsheets By 2019

Nation

The funniest part of this story was the Sleep Center ad at the top of the page.

Wednesday is my cleaning day, and I wash sheets most Wednesdays. But sometimes, like today, I put it off for another week. {they looked fine. Not fuzzy at all}

Personally, I am hoping to skip the sheet changing entirely at some point and just sleep on a hammock, at least for a while. Although, I will probably have to wash the hammock itself at least weekly.

I just skimmed the article that was linked in your post CoolChange, and the one thought that comes to mind about sleeping in a hammock is that I wonder what kind of support it would offer for a guy like me with back problems. Would sleeping in a hammock be a no-no? Just musing aloud.

We need an article about women who change the car's oil every 3 years whether it needs it or not. The thought of sitting in a car with gummy motor oil in the engine is revolting!

Back
Top Bottom