Veterans Day Discounts/Offers

The Veterans Day offers always make me laugh. They are definitely appreciated, but there are always some of my coworkers who make it their mission to eat for free at as many of these places as possible that day. Last year three of my Airmen spent 17 hours traveling from restaurant to restaurant. They didn't feel very good the next day 😜

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

I normally go to our local Olive Garden; they have free meals for vets. My only grip about it is not with Olive Gardens, it is with the Vets that never go to these places unless it is free for them. I would never go to a place that I did not frequent as a regular customer just because it is free. Maybe it's just me, but I feel that it is bad form to just go when it is free.

more:
2014 Veterans Day Free Meals, Discounts, Sales and Deals | Military Benefits

May be a surprise to some, but the definition of veteran excludes millions of persons who have served honorably in the military for many, many years. Most of these have no recourse to benefits that are accorded others who have been released from the military for cause and reasons less than honorable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom