Wanted to share a milestone with you all....

Citrine,

I like the art! I'm certainly no expert but I like the choice of colors that are calming and optomistic. It must be nice to be able to share your talent with others. Good Job!

:)dog

Citrine,
Congrats on the art work. I agree with smileydog. I wish I had some sort of artistic ability. I'm a bit envious.

Cool art. I especially liked Blue Rhapsody. I also wish I had your talent.

Dear All:

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback!
My art would be a great hobby/business in semi-retirement....I hope I can integrate it sooner into my life as a full time one. But I am meeting all the right people and other artists and will be getting my studio situated tonight!

Wow! You got a studio! (still to find one)

How did the exhibition go?

Really like the pictures 'Growth' & 'Love'!

Not sure how I missed the OP...Awesome artwork Citrine :)

Those paintings are awesome...........dare I ask...how much??

The show went well....it was a scary experience to let others see the work!
I am going to be curating a couple of shows coming up in November and December.

I charge .35 cents per square inch.....the prices range from $100-$302

Best of luck to you! Love the paintings---kind of Matisse in feel.
Did you ever try to sell on eBay? I bought most of my art work from one particular artist who I discovered there. She now has her own website because I think she has a big following now and no longer has to pay eBay.

I have thought of it in passing....not seriously yet...but it is an option!

Those are really spectacular. Congratulations!

Congrats Citrine, I know from my time here reading your post, that is what makes your heart pump with joy, and I am glad to see you following your heart!

I hope you RE asap so you can do it full time.

/hug

Thanks Gumby and Bigritchie.....I would love to RE asap....but I have a few more years of the megacorp world....that is if this company still exists.
I am working on 5 new pieces and will update the site in a few weeks once they are completed....I will keep you in the loop.

Gorgeous! Frankly, I loved all of them and could see them on several of my own walls. You are very talented. Congrats on your achievement and best wishes as you follow your rainbow road to ER and wonderful new pieces!

TG

Wonderful paintings.

Hope you get to go full time sooner than you currently plan.

So glad to hear it went well!!

Yes, I know what you mean with 'scary experience'!

Was it a solo exhibition or together with other artists? It is awesome that new opportunities are arising from this!!

Ever considered selling online? - Do you know of this 'tutorial'? ::: blogging with the raw artist - Bravenet Blog (Very inspiring!)

It was a solo exhibition....I am working on curating a show with other artists in December and am trying to get some time at a gallery a few towns over for a solo show next year.
Thank you all for your feedback....means a lot to me.
I have sold three paintings so far....two more are drying for prospective buyers.
I have thought about selling online....but I would like to meet the person who is going to buy my work.....it is a strange requisite....but all of my works are a part of my soul and I would like to know that they are going to a good home where they will be appreciated. I guess that type of thinking will never make me rich, but it would give me peace of mind.

Back
Top Bottom