Join Early Retirement Today

West African Scammers Eradicated!
Old 08-01-2022, 10:59 AM   #1
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

West African Scammers Eradicated!

I was so relieved to hear this news sent to my primary email…

International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Headquarters Washington, D.C. U.S.
Coordinates 38°53'56?N 77°2'39?W
Region World wide
Membership 190 countries (189 UN countries and Kosovo)
TeleFax +1 206 456 4986
Ref: FEDS/COMPENSATION/GRANT/00198101A

I am Mario Draghi chairman of International Monetary Fund (IMF). in alliance with Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) with head Office here in
Washington DC. We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Western part of Africa With the help of United States Government/(FBI) and the United Nations. We have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various parts of west African countries which includes
(NIGERIA, REPUBLIC OF BENIN, TOGO, GHANA, CAMEROUN, BURKINA FASO, MALI, AND SENEGAL) and they are all in our custody here in WDC. We have been able to recover so much
money from these scam artists. The United Nation Anti-crime commission and the United State Government have ordered the money recovered from the Scammers to be shared
among 2000 Luckypeople around the globe for their compensation as scam victims.
So you are advice to contact, processing officer Dr Angelo Adams with your provided information’s as required.
CONTACT PERSON: Dr Angelo Adams
CONTACT ADDRESS: 1900 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20431, United States
CONTACT TELEPHONE +1 206 456 49866
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS angeloadams60@mail.com

Provide the information bellow to enable him prepare your ATM Master Credit Card including your Pin code to access it.
1)YOUR FULL NAME.
2)YOUR RECEIVING ADDRESS.
3)YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4)YOUR PROFESSION.
5)YOUR ID/AGE.
Best Regard
Mario Draghi
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-01-2022, 11:02 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz4cash View Post

International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Headquarters Washington, D.C. U.S.
Coordinates 38°53'56?N 77°2'39?W
Region World wide
Membership 190 countries (189 UN countries and Kosovo)
TeleFax +1 206 456 4986
Ref: FEDS/COMPENSATION/GRANT/00198101A

I am Mario Draghi chairman of International Monetary Fund (IMF). in alliance with Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) with head Office here in
Washington DC. We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Western part of Africa With the help of United States Government/(FBI) and the United Nations. We have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various parts of west African countries which includes
(NIGERIA, REPUBLIC OF BENIN, TOGO, GHANA, CAMEROUN, BURKINA FASO, MALI, AND SENEGAL) and they are all in our custody here in WDC. We have been able to recover so much
money from these scam artists. The United Nation Anti-crime commission and the United State Government have ordered the money recovered from the Scammers to be shared
So you are advice to contact, processing officer Dr Angelo Adams with your provided information’s as required.
CONTACT PERSON: Dr Angelo Adams
CONTACT ADDRESS: 1900 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20431, United States
CONTACT TELEPHONE +1 206 456 49866
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS angeloadams60@mail.com

Provide the information bellow to enable him prepare your ATM Master Credit Card including your Pin code to access it.
1)YOUR FULL NAME.
2)YOUR RECEIVING ADDRESS.
3)YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4)YOUR PROFESSION.
5)YOUR ID/AGE.
Best Regard
Mario Draghi
Thanks! Info submitted. PIN sent, anxiously waiting my MONEY!
Old 08-01-2022, 11:03 AM   #3

You got a spam email and thought you'd share?
Aerides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 11:28 AM   #4
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Quote:
We have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various parts of west African countries which includes
The United Nation Anti-crime commission and the United State Government have ordered the money recovered from the Scammers to be shared
Wow, @jazz4cash, congratulations! You really are a Luckypeople. I definitely advice you to send in your provided information's right away! I'm sure they will send so many of your moneys back!!!
Sojourner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 11:49 AM   #5
Give me a forum ...

Wait, I was advice to contact too. Am I not a LuckyPeople?
Fermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 12:33 PM   #6
Give me a forum ...

Good advise on this site.
Old 08-01-2022, 12:41 PM   #7

Extra points for coming up with a meta-scam.
stepford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 01:40 PM   #8
Give me a forum ...

I not qualify, do not profess to have profession.
Old 08-01-2022, 01:54 PM   #9

Wow...you are one of the lucky 2000, jazz4cash...
And now you've let us all in on it, too!

omni
omni550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 04:01 PM   #10
Recycles dryer sheets

I have written about a scammer or scammers can be in this community, recently. Watch out people. I also felt a scammer reached me thru airbnb app as if he would be my prospective guest. but since the scammer I got known here, I noticed it quick and blocked him.
retire to nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 04:30 PM   #11

This should, in some small way, help the OP get over the disappointment of not winning last Friday’s Mega-Millions. One door closes but another opens.
Old 08-01-2022, 04:43 PM   #12

LOL, They couldn't even get the correct number of digits in their phone number.
CincyDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 04:59 PM   #13

I'm so relieved that after all this time these scourge-of-the-earth types have been rounded up and "eradicated". Still, one does hope they got a fair trial first, I assume that's still the procedure, even for scammers, before the eradication took place.
Old 08-01-2022, 05:00 PM   #14

Maybe we can send over a drone - armed with skunk spray.
Old 08-01-2022, 06:33 PM   #15

Shame on the IMF for not knowing how to spell! I have some money “bellow” my bed to send to them immediately.
Letj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 06:45 PM   #16

What a let down
Going by the title only, I thought they had actually executed some of them.
Old 08-01-2022, 06:51 PM   #17
Recycles dryer sheets

Wait. This has to be a scam. A real scammer would request your social security number.
pjm-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 07:39 PM   #18
Give me a forum ...

I would ask Sr. Draghi if he can get you compensation for being harassed by the spammers. At the very least the spammers owe you a pygmy goat.

As you can see from below, they can provide you with milk which you can turn into cheese. They are also good at clearing invasive species off of land. Often you can rent them out for this purpose. Finally, you can eat them. But, make sure you have good breeding stock before eating the goat(s). Otherwise, you fun and exciting goat experience will end sooner than expected. And then the spammers will have the last laugh.

Quote:
African Pygmy Goat Characteristics & Uses Info

Profitable Goat Farming Business Guide / By Staff

Pygmy goats are considered as the best miniature dairy goat breed. African pygmy goat is a native goat breed of West Africa. They were originated from the Cameroon Valley of West Africa. They were shipped to the USA during the late 50s.
Like the small sized pygmy goats, African pygmy goats are also good milkers. They also produce huge amount of milk, compared to their body size. Nowadays most of the farmers keep these goat breed mainly for their highly milk production capability.
One doe can produce about 4 lbs of milk daily, during their lactation period. They are also good for meat production.
And some people also raise them for meat production purpose. Some people also raise these African pygmy goat as pets.
They are well behaved and also very friendly with humans. Through proper care and management, they can produce their maximum.

The worst decisions are usually made in times of anger and impatience.
Chuckanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 01:37 AM   #19

Quote:
One of my hobbies is "scambaiting," engaging with the scammers through a series of fake accounts to frustrate, anger, and humiliate them and more importantly, to waste their time. There is a whole community out there that does this. I currently have 6 different lads thinking a money transfer is on the way. Of course most of these lads claim to be women in love with me.

I have been doing this for something like 20-25 years. Back in the day it took fake Western Union receipts to get them excited but now they all want cashapp. I'm old school and only do (fake) wire transfers that, for some reasons, always get delayed. With wire transfers we also get real bank info that we can use to report them to the bank and get the account shut down.

This weekend I have a girl visiting me in Hawaii from Kentucky and I am also going to visit another sweetie in Ghana when I am in Nigeria on business.

Don't hate me.

PS. I take very strong technical precautions and have numerous technology tools I have developed over 20 years to protect myself. I do not suggest anyone do this without good IT knowledge!
SecondAttempt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 08:57 AM   #20
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerides View Post
you got a spam email and thought you'd share?
+1, why?

Target AA: 50% equity funds / 45% bonds / 5% cash
Target WR: Approx 1.5% Approx 20% SI (secure income, SS only)
Midpack is online now   Reply With Quote