What Does This Mean?

Umm.. you don't have to share :)

I won't put it on the refrigerator :) I'll just sort of gesture at something with my fingers in those positions. Sort of like when your old high school history teacher pointed at something on a map with "that" finger....

It's a sexual reference, and I wouldn't call it complimentary. Although in a way I guess it could be called complementary...

WARNING: This link is definitely NOT safe for work. Please put down all beverages & foods and swallow. In fact you may want to rinse out your mouth both before and after clicking on this one. If you're easily grossed out, and perhaps especially if you're a woman, then it's better to spend the rest of your life in blissful ignorance.

Urban Dictionary: the shocker

I'll take your word for it, and not go there.

Would it reassure you if I told you I was the parent of a 16-year-old high-school junior?

Not really....I've got one of those too.....and....ummmm....OMG!...... you mean she knows this stuff too!!:confused: .....naw....not my Angel :angel: .....hmmmm?

To check, you could ask her if she knows what a "Brunswick" is. (you can use Nord's link to look it up). It was an 18 year old girl who taught me that many, many years ago.

And if she doesn't you will have made a contribution to her education you can be proud of the rest of your life...:p

But if she says "they make bowling balls and pins", then you know she is either innocent or very quick on her feet.

To check, you could ask her if she knows what a "Brunswick" is. (you can use Nord's link to look it up). It was an 18 year old girl who taught me that many, many years ago.

TMI......:eek: !!

To check, you could ask her if she knows what a "Brunswick" is. It was an 18 year old girl who taught me that many, many years ago.

By way of on-the-job training? Nothing quite like it. :)

ha

Back
Top Bottom