What ever happened to ......?

Rosalita

Dryer sheet aficionado
Hopefully I'm posting this in the right spot.

Since being off the Retire Early boards for a couple of years, I was wondering what has happened to the following and are they still FIRE and going strong?

They may be here, but I haven't seen their names around:

Intercst, Galeno, Ariechart, Art, Wanderer ........ just some of the names I really enjoyed reading posts from, and learned from (hopefully I learned something!) on the old Motley Retire Early board.

Do they post here?

Rosalita.

Rosalita said:
Hopefully I'm posting this in the right spot.

Since being off the Retire Early boards for a couple of years, I was wondering what has happened to the following and are they still FIRE and going strong?

They may be here, but I haven't seen their names around:

Intercst, Galeno, Ariechart, Art, Wanderer ........ just some of the names I really enjoyed reading posts from, and learned from (hopefully I learned something!) on the old Motley Retire Early board.

Do they post here?

Rosalita.

Art was a regular poster at one time, but haven't heard from him in a while. One or two of the others registered but never really posted.

You can see all the registered forum members by clicking on the "home" button at the top of the page. About 3/4 of the way down the home page you will see "Members List". Click on that and you can search for all members and see when and if they have been active.

I'm going to move this thread to Other Topics.

We had an "Art" here for a while, but I don't think it was the same Art from TMF. Could be wrong.

You might check nofeebords.com for Galeno...or maybe at intercst's board at retireearlyhomepage.com (forums now here) .

Ariechart registered here but hasn't participated, but I'm sure I've seen him elsewhere...maybe at raddr-pages.com or nofeeboards. He has a website out there somewhere, too.

Back
Top Bottom