What Exercise Did (Are) You Do(ing) Today

Yep. If I saw that bunny "in the wild", I think I'd consider retreat. Unless I had a holy hand grenade on me.

kegelcizer7dk.png

Yoga - 1 hour
Bike - 1 1/2 hour
Wine shopping at Haskells (buy 1 - 2nd only 5 cents sale) - 1 hour

flipstress said:
I am getting fat and lazy but thanks, Dan Tien because when I saw this thread, I started doing kegels.   ::)  They're all I have the energy for today.  :yawn:
Okay, I confess. I'm embarrased to admit that I had to look up kegels. After doing some internet searches, I started doing some myself. :)

Yesterday  3 mile run on treadmill, 45 min on the lifecycle and a 1000 yd swim.The weather was bad so I had to stay indoors.

Today a 50 mile bike ride.

jogging to the refrigerator.

Dog gets 4 walks a day, I back onto several hundred acres of Apple Orchards, so it is easy.

At least 3 times a week I have a minimum 2 hour hike with friends, but one of my Buddies hikes a minimum of 50 miles a week, and he is 64.

We start usually about 8.30 so we don't lose the day.

sgeeeee said:
Okay, I confess. I'm embarrased to admit that I had to look up kegels.

Obviously, you don't possess a vagina... :D :eek: :eek:

cube_rat said:
Obviously, you don't possess a vagina... :D :eek: :eek:

Just to demonstrate that I do indeed have SOME restrait, I am not posting the first five things that occurred to me.

I bummed some people out with the giant killer jackrabbit, so I thought I'd put a little salve on the wound.

Just temporary. No need for any gigantic fat ugly women from reality tv.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Just temporary. No need for any gigantic fat ugly women from reality tv.

How about Kathy Bates, no?

Attachments

• aboutschmidt1.jpg
    aboutschmidt1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 111
Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Goddamn you and your naked kathy bates.  Now my eyes hurt.
You should feel sorry for everyone around cube_rat. I think it's her screen saver...

Nords said:
You should feel sorry for everyone around cube_rat.

Let's just say my husband is an absolute saint for putting up with my insanity day in and day out! No one in the household is immune from my endless torture. >:D

Five two hour windsurfing sessions in small to medium sized waves last week. When the wind backs down I'lll will go surfing instead. I also did a 30 mile bike ride on the hana highway, but just once. I'm hoping to get back into cycling shape this spring/summer.

JB said:
I also did a 30 mile bike ride on the hana highway, but just once.
I thought cycling through our Kipapa Gulch was dangerous.

One driver looking at the scenery instead of at your back wheel...

Hey, Nords or JB;
Can you settle a question that my brother and I are trying to work out?
The infamous 'Road to Hana"... is it the one I took, down the east side of the island which was bad but not out of control, or is the one my brother took (illicitly -- apparently his car rental contract forbade it, and some of the maps don't even show it) that runs down the west side of the island? I suspected after he told me about his route (admittedly both of us took these trips 20 years ago) that he was on the 'real notorious Road to Hana", and I was on the tourists' version. Any definitive word from a Hawaiian?

I'm no Hawaiian, just a visiting haole but I'll tell you what I know.

Hana is at the eastern end of Maui and is the closest place on Maui to the Big Island. The 'road to hana' runs along the northeastern coastline. It sounds like it's the drive that you took. It's a winding narrow road which weaves through tropical rainforest and has amazing views of the coastline and gulches. The 'road' starts aroung Haiku/Huelo and goes to Hana/Kipahulu. If you continue on it wraps around the dry leeward southeastern coast past Kaupo. You'd think it would connect up at Wailea/Makena but it assends at that point and brings you to Kula. The west Maui loop is another a narrow winding road on the other side. It's similiar but there's nothing quite like Hana/Kipahulu.

Nords said:
I thought cycling through our Kipapa Gulch was dangerous.

One driver looking at the scenery instead of at your back wheel...

The tourists aren't a problem. Generally they are traveling only slightly faster than we ride. It's the 'locals' that are scary.

The ride along the road to hana is fantastic. Once you get past Kipalulu out around Kaupo it gets pretty rough for a road bike. The west Maui loop is also a great ride, as is the 'cycle to the sun' -- up Haleakala.

Thanks, JB.
We were looking at one of these Map CDs the other day and getting very confused. Sounds like I was on the right road (north/eastern side). Wasn't biking, though, so better give the thread back to the exercisers. Hey, had a nice game of tennis tonight with 3 buddies, (2 ERs, the third a couple years away). Even built up a sweat..

Nords said:
I'm the tallest in my dojang at 5'10" but I'm the shortest in the big-guy class. It really affects your sparring strategy when the other guy's legs are six inches longer than yours and his "low" round kick is at the level of your head...

Work in close. Big guys hate that.

Back
Top Bottom