What happened to Ha Ha??

Chuckanut

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Our member Ha Ha has not surfaced for quite a while.

I know he is getting up there in age, so I fear the worst. I always enjoyed his pithy comments whether I agree or not.

He signed in earlier this month.

Good to know. I have been wondering too. Thanks for asking Chuckanaut. I felt the same way about his comments - always enjoyed them, even if I didn't fully agree with them. His is one of the presences I enjoy here.

I was wondering about him a few months ago . I sent him a PM but no answer and Ha always answers me so I hope He is fine .

Perhaps he is just tired of posting.

There are a number of MIA members besides Ha. HFWR and Sarah in SC off the top of my head. I see Sarah posting on FB on the rare occasions I sign on there, so she's doing fine in a different tube. But I HFWR is truly MIA as far as I know.

There are a number of MIA members besides Ha. HFWR and Sarah in SC off the top of my head. I see Sarah posting on FB on the rare occasions I sign on there, so she's doing fine in a different tube. But I HFWR is truly MIA as far as I know.

Good to hear that Sarah is still around. We almost met up once some years back. She and her husband were passing through England with a night or 2 in Dover at the same time as we were briefly in the Dover area on holiday from the USA but it didn’t quite work out.

My wife and I did meet up with HaHa in 2012 while we were staying in the Seattle area. Nice guy, spent several hours with him while he showed us around.

Good to hear that Sarah is still around. We almost met up once some years back. She and her husband were passing through England with a night or 2 in Dover at the same time as we were briefly in the Dover area on holiday from the USA but it didn’t quite work out.

I’m glad to learn that Sarah in SC is OK. Her posts are always upbeat and sunny. She’s the one that encouraged me to start a thread on steel guitar which kept up until I decided I’d posted enough videos that featured bendy notes. :)

Whenever I hear something about American Aquarium (one of her favorite bands out of Raleigh), Sarah pops into mind!

We've had a few members bail or reduce activity during Covid. Mdlerth bailed with a dramatic announcement. TomboneAl (one of my favorites) took a long break and has only been on sporadically. He didn't say why, but you can see the pattern in his posting history.

I took a good 8 week break myself.

I don't know what's going on with Ha, but he may be part of that trend. He did reduce posting well before Covid, however, so that is worrying.

The discussion here has changed during this time, including the non-Covid threads, so it is only natural to see a change in peoples' posting habits.

Last edited:
We've had a few members bail or reduce activity during Covid. Mdlerth bailed with a dramatic announcement. TomboneAl (one of my favorites) took a long break and has only been on sporadically. He didn't say why, but you can see the pattern in his posting history.

I took a good 8 week break myself.

I don't know what's going on with Ha, but he may be part of that trend.

The discussion here has changed during this time, including the non-Covid threads, so it is only natural to see a change in peoples' posting habits.
Maybe they are really "blondes in disguises" and they are waiting for their anti-virus software to come out with an update/fix so they won't catch the virus through their computers... :)

But seriously, I do miss their postings...

Last edited:
Maybe they are really "blondes in disguises" and they are waiting for their anti-virus software to come out with an update/fix so they won't catch the virus through their computers... :)

Hi, 1957 called and they want their joke back.

I’m glad to learn that Sarah in SC is OK. Her posts are always upbeat and sunny. She’s the one that encouraged me to start a thread on steel guitar which kept up until I decided I’d posted enough videos that featured bendy notes. :)

Whenever I hear something about American Aquarium (one of her favorite bands out of Raleigh), Sarah pops into mind!
I met Sarah a couple years ago, she’s relatively young so I’m sure she’s doing fine.

I met Sarah a couple years ago, she’s relatively young so I’m sure she’s doing fine.

She is. As to why she's not active here any more, she never said, but one thing she has said about things in her life that I think is very wise, and that I try to remind myself of often... "It (some activity) was really fun, until it wasn't"

So that might explain why some posters are no longer posting... they're doing something "funner" :D

I hope haha comes back too. He often gives a a very unique perspective/viewpoint to things and I enjoy reading his posts.

Back
Top Bottom